Nine

Monte

"Monte where the hell have you been baby?!"My mama screeched as she stormed into the living area.

"I was out with my friends yesterday and we got a little wasted that's all mama" I lied.

"You're lying cause how the hell did you end up getting a Range Rover from getting wasted"She said narrowing her eyes at me.

It looks could kill I'd already be in the fiery pits of hell.

"Fine Cameron gave me the car he said he didn't want it. Plus I spent the night at Auroras"I explained. That wasn't a complete lie but it was true in some places.

"Okay then was it that hard?"She sighed as she hugged me.

I almost winced at the pain.

Fuck I should've asked for some blunts.

If I was high I wouldn't feel a damn thing.

But I ain't high so I felt hella fire shoot I through my body.

Damn getting shot hurts.

"No"I answered as she released me.

"Okay well go upstairs you smell like cigarettes and ass!"She said covering her nose and pointing me towards the stairs.

"Yeah okay mama you know you love me"I said smiling smugly.

"I do but....I'll love you more if you get me some Nutella and wash your ass"She said nearly smirking when my smug look faded.

"Real low mama"I said as I walked up to the stairs.

"Yeah Yeah"She said rolling her eyes. "Now go an wash your ass"She said.

When I made it to my room Levi was prancing around.

Kneeling down carefully I petted Levi as he jumped around in excitement.

"Your so cute"I said as I scratched behind his ear.

I wonder why scratching behind the ear is a major turn on for dogs. I wonder if that's a way to pleasure themselves asking to get ear sex.

(Anyone remember the episode of Family Guy when Meg was at this like show or something and they said they can't have sex till they're married it was a sin? So they started fucking each other in the ear? Just me? okay)

Standing back up I took off my sweater. Nearly gagging at the nasty ass smell. It smelt like blood and ass wrinkles.

Mama was right. I took off my pants wincing once again after pulling off my shoes.

I went into my bathroom as I took off my Pokèmon boxers and my sports bra.

I fingered combed my hair as I started the water for my bath. I just need time to relax.

I went back into my Bed room once the the bathtub was ready. Looking through my duffel I found some wraps. I need somewhere to put this money before mama gets suspicions.

I placed the wraps on the sink before unwrapping my side. I looked at my wound in the mirror. It was a button sized hole. How could something so small should be so fucking painful?

I swear these people aren't human. These niggas came from Rick and Morty. Which reminds season three comes out on the 30th.

It was still bleeding just a lil bit still painful as fuck though.

I sat in the bath. I cried out as the water met the stitched hole in my side.

I don't know why but I want to go on another job.

You only live once.

😒😯🤐

I sat down on my bed finally in some pajamas and wrapped up.

Unknown:
Monte you okay?

Monte😩😈😒😷:
Who is this?

Unkown:
It's Sean

Monte😩😈😒😷:
Your Okay? Thank god!

I stopped and saved his contact information before I continued to text him.

Supreme😒😑☺:
So you do care about me huh Monte?

Monte😩😈😒😷:
Don't get used to it

Supreme😒😑☺:
You forgot the period.

Monte😩😈😒😷:
Stfu you cunt

I really need to stop talking to this cunt.

I turned off my light before getting under the covers as Levi jumped into the bed as well.

I got a notification from my phone looking at it ; It said

Gn:Supreme

What is with this guy?