Thirty Four

Monte

I woke up and rummaged around for my phone. Which kept going off. I finally retrieved my phone and squinted trying to avoid getting my eyes abliterated by my phone light.

Sean 👽💦
I want you to sit on my face

Sean 👽💦
My tongue can turn you on faster than my voice can 😋

Monte ❤😘
Sean are you high or something? It's 1 in the fucking morning

Sean 👽💦
May...be now stop askin questions and sit on my face...just sit on yah phone it ain't that hard and then I'll lik the screen 😋

Monte❤️😘
Oml Sean go to sleep

Sean 👽💦
Send me an ass pic first 😜

Monte❤😘
No go to sleep!

Sean 👽💦
Ass first sleep after 😉

Sean 👽💦
🍑

Sean 👽💦
🍑

Sean kept spamming the peach emoji and and I sighed in defeat before sending an ass pic.

Monte❤😘

I rolled my eyes ashamed that I gave in

I rolled my eyes ashamed that I gave in. But its fucking 1 in the fucking morning and I'm moving my boxes to the new apartment and I need as much sleep as I can get. But he wouldn't stop spamming me. I became flustered as hell when he started complimenting me.

Sean 👽💦
Damn you got daddy all turned on with ya lil fine ass of yours

Monte❤😘
We had a deal now go to sleep

Day one of officially dating and he's already on some bullshit like this. Can't wait until he's off his high so I can smirk and laugh at him.

Sean

Wait wait wait...It actually worked? I'm not even high right now I was just joking around. I smirked to myself. It wasn't a full on ass pic but he gave me something. I ain't about to place a question mark where the Lord placed a period.

I looked over at Cameo and he grinned at me "Did you do the dare? Did he actually send you a picture"I grinned back at him before nodding "I got an ass pic"

Aurora ooed me and I raised an eyebrow "Dont let Monte find out cause you gonna be in trouble! Especially if it's your second day dating"

Lilya and Delaney nodded in agreement. "Yeah he gonna kick yo sorry ass and then stuff you in a freezer."Lilya took a swig from her flask.

I laughed I'd fuck his sorry ass before he could kick mine. Don't know where the fuck that came from but I wasn't bothered from it. My conscious is just a lil dirty.

"Then let em"I smirked before saving the pic to my photos. Aaron nodded "Monte's short ass would only be able to reach Supremes legs com'on now"

"Alright Lilya you're turn Truth or Dare?"I smirked at Lilya. She scoffed "Dare! Only pussies go for truth"

I nodded. Holding the pillow to my lap trying to avoid them noticing my hard. Monte Jesus Christ you if only you knew how much that picture actually turned me on.

"I dare you to make Delaney flustered without touching or saying anything to her"I chuckled as Lilya thanked me. "Finally got a dare that had something to do with baby girl right hea"

I didn't watch them though I just kept looking at the pic that he sent. The way the Calvin Klein underwear he had hugged his body like it was another layer of skin. The way his black Adidas pants complimented his gray underwear. I couldn't help but wonder what he looked like without anything on. Probably sexy as hell. I bit my lip as I felt my dick twitch. Goddamit Monte.

I don't understand its like after Monte and I started going out yesterday I just can't stop thinking dirty. I rolled my eyes. I shouldn't have agreed to do that dare. Now I have to make sure I don't reveal that I have a hard and I enjoy looking at this wonderful pic of Montes ass.

I looked up once again to see Delaney flustered and Lilyla smirking in victory. And Aaron just smirking at me "Sean do you need to go to the bathroom?"

"Yeah I do actually"I took my phone and quickly shuffled to the bathroom to take care of what Monte gave me.

I'm lesbian...
I thought you were amewican

Sean is a little bit more dirty after they started dating maybe he's excited

And ass pics
Truth or Dare
Boners
Everything going on
I realized that the new characters aren't even being shown so I'm bringing them back in

Uh yeah that's it
Comment vote and follow for more
Bye ❤

Ps. thanks for all the votes and support I've been getting thank you ❤