Thirty Seven

Monte

"You mean to tell me you ain't ever actually sold on a corner? You've only done missions"Jamie asked.

I shook my head. "I ain't ever do em. That was my first time and I ain't think we actually had to fight off people."

Jamie huffed "Are you stupid? or did you somehow forget that we've never really gotten out of situations safely or alive"

Damn

She ain't gave to put it like that. Even though she was right....What hell am I saying I was and still am one of the most outspoken rudest person I know.

I rolled my eyes. As you could tell me and Jamie didn't get along well. Even if we barely see each other we didn't like each other like that. I wasn't all buddy buddy with her and neither was she all buddy buddy with me.

"Don't roll your eyes because you know I'm right"Jamie grumbled as we got out the car her locking it behind us.

"You ain't my eyes. I can roll em if I wanna"I retorted. She scoffed "I hope them bitches get  stuck you lil spoiled ass kid"

I raised my eyebrow at the girl. "You gotta problem wit me? Cause it can get settled"At this point I wasn't liking her attitude or the sound of her voice. I don't know why I didn't like her.

It was like putting to hungry tigers in a cage with only a big enough meal for one if the tigers. Or like fighting fire with fire.

"I ain't got a problem wit you I just think rolling yah eyes at people is mad disrespectful"Jamie argued. I rolled my eyes again.

"Deal with it then. They ain't your eyes so don't catch an attitude"I snapped. She furrowed her eyebrows together with an angry sneer on her face "You the one who threw it!"

"You know what you working my last nerve bitch! Quit testing my patience and your head won't be in the dirt"I threatened.

Jamie laughed "What you waiting for? do it!" I huffed I was so frustrated and annoyed. I was ready to drive my fist into her face.

I threw the first punch. I was so annoyed and I had zero patience. It connected with her face and before I knew it we were throwing hands.

I wasn't going to boost up my ego and say I was kicking ass cause I really wasn't. It was like fighting myself. We both got a few hits in and were rolling around in the grass.

It didn't last long cause soon enough we were pulled from each other and I was dragged into another room as I threw an absolute tantrum.

Why? I don't know

How? I don't know

"What the fuck was that?"Sean asked raising an eyebrow. I am one of those people who don't like to be fucked with after I fight someone. I need at least an hour to calm down and depending on how big the fight even longer.

I rolled my eyes at him "WhAt thE fuCk wAs  ThAt?"I mocked. "It was a fight you idiot"I mushed his forehead.

I mean is he fucking stupid. It was obviously a fight out there. What did he think we were doing inspecting each others fist. Sean glared at me "Stop putting your hands on me Monte I ain't playing with you."He threatened as he grabbed some wipes from his pockets and attempted to clean my nose but I tried to bite him. Very mature I know

"I got it! And what are you gonna do pin me down again?"I scoffed at him. Sean had this evil smirk that I ain't like. "You don't even wanna know so go head and lose the attitude before we have a problem."Sean dabbed the wipe on my nose.

I rolled my eyes at him "Whatever...your bitch ass probably gonna just pluck me"

"How much you wanna bet? I'm gonna let you slide if tell me what was that out there and why it happened"

I should shut up but my anger just wouldn't let me shut the fuck up. "No I ain't telling your bitch ass nothing because you're not going to do nothing."I smacked him multiple times.

I'm dumb as fuck. We weren't even dating for a month and I could already be putting this relation in jeopardy. Why ?

"You ain't bout that life nigga"I yelled at him. "So shut the fuck up and go make a sandwich or someth-"

Thwack!

That sound rung throughout the entire room as a jolt of pain rang shot through my ass causing me to wince in pain.  Did this fool just spank my ass?

"Ow! what the fuck you do that for?!"I angrily said through gritted teeth. He hit me three more times the strikes getting harder.

And them bitches hurt like hell. Even worst then what my mom and dad did. Even though my dad was the cool parent he barely whooped me. Tears strolled down my face. I ain't no bitch its just one of the stinging pains that make your nose burn and your eyes water.

By the end of me basically getting whooped as if I drew on some Gucci shoes with Sharpie; I was pretty sure that now my ass had a handprint. And it still stung.

Why did this nigga hit so hard? I rubbed my ass as he looked deep into my eyes and I was turned on yet again and my little pet got wet... "What I tell you about not putting your hands on me?"He asked

I nearly coward away. It seems like I lied when I said it takes me about an hour to lose my attitude cause it only took ten to fifteen minutes. "N-not do it"I avoided eye contact to prevent me from getting more turned on.

"Excactly"He smacked my ass again. "So why the fuck would you go and put your hands on me?" I didn't think angry Sean would get real daddyish real quick. Although I'm not surprised we have a similar encounter a month ago.

"I was angry..."I trailed off as I met his eyes and I squeezed my legs together as I met his harsh gaze. He mimicked my voice before saying "Ion care if you really wanna hit me you ain't putting you hands on me!"He huffed.

"I'm sorry"I apologized.

"Iss alright now explain to me what happened"

This is why mom doesn't fucking love you!...

Yep there's will be side chapters apart from missions and shit its not always gonna be drama lol

If you didn't notice I've been doing it for a while now.

But uh Monte got his ass whooped...

And got in a fight today

Over a veryy petty reason

Well that's it

Vote

Comment

Bye ❤