HS AU Part 2

Alec's POV
"What a good lie," Magnus laughed. "I'm not lying here," I defended.
"Sure you aren't. Alexander, it's impossible"
"I'm being serious"
Magnus laughed before walking away. I sighed glancing at Jace who shrugged.

Time skip

Alec's POV
"Hey loser," Tiffany smirked walking up to me. "Problem?" I asked.
"You're the problem, traitor"
"Oh is that right?"
Tiffany snarled and grabbed me by the wrist forcefully pulling me to an alleyway. "Magnus isn't here to save you," Tiffany laughed pushing me down. "I'm not scared of you!" I hissed.
"I don't need you to be. Trisha, help me"
Tiffany smiled before kicking me back and forth with her sister, Trisha. My body and face became bruised after a few minutes causing me to groan in pain. Trisha laughed as Tiffany sat on my chest holding me down and started to punch me. My mouth decided to allow a scream to escape causing Trisha to gag my mouth. "Now for the best part," Tiffany whispered while tying me up. "Tiffany, what do you think you're doing?!" Magnus growled making Tiffany turn around.
"Magnus! I was just helping Alec!"
"Oh? Then why did I witness you tying him up?"
"What?! I didn't do such a thing!"
"Tiffany, you just got busted"
"Um.."
Tiffany turned around and growled untying me which was a mistake because she flew backwards immediately. "What the hell?!" Tiffany screamed before getting burned. I covered my mouth with my other hand that wasn't getting out of control. "You're a monster!" Trisha screamed. "Alec, relax," Magnus stated. "I-I can't," I stuttered only resulting in getting Tiffany burned more.
"You have to or it'll only get worse"
"I'm scared"
"I know but you have to do this"
I closed my eyes and took deep breaths until my hand was relaxed. I gasped and fell to my knees allowing tears to fall. "Alec-" Magnus started walking slowly towards me. "Stay away from me! I don't want to hurt you!" I screamed.
"I can help you"
"Stay away from me!"
Tiffany smirked and walked faster to me. "You're a monster and always will be," she hissed before kicking my chest causing me to fall backwards. She laughed and stomped on my stomach three times. I groaned in pain as I was getting beaten while Magnus just watched since people were holding him down preventing him to interfere. "Tiffany, stop!" Magnus screamed struggling to get free. Tiffany grinned before throwing me in the dumpster. "He's all yours Magnus," she smiled before slapping him.

Time skip

Magnus's POV
"I'm sorry I didn't believe you," I spoke while healing Alec's injuries. "Don't worry about it," Alec sighed.
"I broke up with Tiffany"
"Good. She wasn't good for you"
"I see that now"