A Deal is A Deal

Alec's POV
I sighed glancing at my phone before my window was forced open. Startled, I jumped grabbing a blade and turned around ready to fight. "I wouldn't do that if I were you, darling," Magnus grinned using his magic to drop the blade. "You! How-" I exclaimed.
"Did you forget our deal, Alexander?"
"I-"
"Quiet, darling. I'm not going to hurt you if you obey"
My eyes widened as Magnus came closer and grabbed my wrists tightly before teleporting us to a bedroom. I was pushed gently onto the bed and Magnus pounced pinning me underneath. I was about to squirm but I thought better of it knowing to not mess with the high warlock. "Are you scared?" Magnus whispered. "Honestly?" I asked.
"Of course, darling. There's no need to be scared if you are"
"A little"
Magnus grinned before getting off me and sat on the edge of the bed instead. "Better?" He purred. All I could do was nod. Magnus chuckled as his hand was rubbing up my thigh which for some reason gave me comfort. "I love you darling," Magnus whispered. I just stared at him not knowing what to say. "I-" I started.
"Don't say a word, sweetheart. Just relax and get some sleep"

The Deal (three months earlier)

Magnus's POV
I stood watching the nephilim who were dancing on my dance floor but was mostly watching the one with the blue eyes and dark hair. I smirked walking up to them giving a wink to the cute one. He blushed and looked down not wanting to be noticed. "I don't remember inviting children of the Nephilim," I purred. "We need your help," the blonde one announced.
"Is that so? Then follow me"
I smirked as I walked to my apartment opening the door to allow them to enter. "What is it?" I asked with a sigh. "My girlfriend has gone missing and we need you to find her," the blonde one answered making me grin.
"And what will you pay?"
The blonde one stayed quiet making me sigh. "Well?" I demanded. "What do you want?" The cute one chimed in.
"You, darling"
The blonde one stiffened and began to growl. "Alexander, you don't have to do this! What do you want from him?" The blonde one snapped. "I just want Alexander to be mine," I purred directly at Alec. "Deal," Alexander spoke confidently making me smile.
"The price will be paid after I find the girlfriend"