New Leader

Alec's POV
"I'm sorry, what?" I asked, surprised. "You will follow the orders of Magnus Bane," the Clave member repeated.
"I don't think that's possible. Why Magnus?!"
"He has been a true ally, Alec"
"Choose someone else!"
"I'm the right person for this job. You will obey my orders," Magnus spoke, staring me in his eyes. Little did I know, he was putting a spell on me. "I will obey your orders," I repeated.

Magnus's POV
The day was getting worse. After having to beat up a Nephilim for not listening to my orders, I was getting exhausted. "Alexander Lightwood to the head office please," I spoke through the speaker. I grinned when Alec showed up looking almost vulnerable. "You needed me?" Alec asked.
"I suppose you finished your work. Weren't too distracted with that Peter boy?"
"I'm sorry, but I didn't finish. I had training and-"
"I don't want to hear it!"
I glared at him making him look frightened. "I'll finish it by tonight?" He asked. "No, you won't. You will allow me to do whatever I want to do with you and you will never leave my side," I spoke.
"I will allow you to do whatever you want to do with me and will never leave your side"
I smiled before grabbing Alec by the shirt and pushed him to the back of the room. "Are you taken, Alexander?" I asked. "Yes, with Peter," Alec answered.
"Hmm, what a shame. Break up with him and tell him you never loved him"
"I will do just that"
I smiled. This was going to be fun.