Jealously (Alec)

Alec's POV
I sighed at a corner with a drink in my hand alone as Magnus was in the crowd somewhere talking to who knows who. "Hey pretty boy, you taken?" A drunk werewolf girl purred. "Yes. My boyfriend is Magnus," I replied annoyed.
"Hmm, he's nowhere to be found. But I swear I saw him with another boy"
"What?! Where?"
"Meh, I don't remember. They were just talking, that is all"
I just stared at her before I noticed my boyfriend twirling another boy who I assumed to probably be another ex or an old friend. I growled at the werewolf girl who yelped and walked away before I stormed over to my boyfriend. "You're so handsome," the boy purred pulling Magnus closer. "You should probably know, I'm taken," Magnus hissed. The boy laughed as if he didn't hear him. I gave him a glare before grabbing Magnus's free hand and pulled him into me possessively. "Who are you?" The boy asked. "His boyfriend. Now leave before I make you," I growled kissing Magnus's cheek.
"Oh yeah? Prove it"
"Sure"
I turned Magnus around so I could kiss him properly and moved my lips against his. The kiss soon became very heated making the boy growl and storm away. Magnus was the one to pull away and grinned. "And here I thought I was the jealous one," Magnus teased. "I'm. Not. Jealous," I argued.
"Mhm. Then explain what just happened"
I sighed in defeat. "Okay fine, you caught me," I spoke gently. In reply, Magnus kissed me passionately on the lips.