Please Be Okay Part 3

Magnus's POV
I couldn't even go to the funeral without balling my eyes out. I jumped when a hand on my shoulder connected, making me turn around. "You're going to be okay, Magnus," Izzy assured. "We were engaged for two weeks, Isabelle! He couldn't leave me!" I screamed.
"Blame Jace and Camille!"
"We don't have the proof that they were the ones responsible!"
"Might as well get over with the wedding cancellation. I'll help you"
"We're not canceling the wedding!"
"But Magnus-"
"No!"

Two months later

Magnus's POV
The wedding was tomorrow and I really wanted to go with the ceremony. It's what Alec would want me to do. No guests came as expected, besides his family and friends. I sighed walking down the aisle and stood in front of Clary who smiled. "You did it, Magnus," she whispered. "I did," I sighed.
"You are now married to Alexander Lightwood"
I smiled and was about to turn around. "Wait!" A familiar voice yelled, making everyone froze. I slowly turned around to see my finance in his wedding suit. "You're not real," I whispered. "Magnus, I'm real as much as you," Alec whispered.
"You're dead!"
"It was a miracle, Magnus"
"Alexander?"

A/N: Who actually thought Alec was dead? Haha, plot twist. Okay, bye!