If Malec Were Enemies Before Meeting....

Alec's POV
A world where war happens all around us and never stopping. I sighed as I killed three vampires, a werewolf, and two seelies when suddenly a hand was covering my mouth. "Open the portal, Cat!" A male voice yelled. No, I was getting captured by a warlock when everything went black.

A few hours later

Alec's POV
My eyes fluttered open as I looked around my siblings. Surprisingly, I was laying in a bed with nothing holding me down and it didn't look like anything you'd see in a prison. "Oh, you're awake," a female voice spoke making me jump. "What do you want from me?" I asked.
"We won't hurt you, if that's what you were wondering. We're sorry what we had to do to get you but we need your help"
"My help? I don't-"
"Cat, you're scaring him. Stop it," the male voice from before interrupted. "What do you expect me to do, Magnus?" Cat hissed.
"Allow me to deal with him"
"Ugh, fine. But only because he's cute"
"Cat!"
"What? I love him"
"You know I can hear you, right? And by the way, my name is Alec and I'm not straight," I scowled. "Alexander, I love that name," Magnus smirked.
"How did you know my whole name, high warlock of Brooklyn?"
"I know your family, love"
"Oh trust me, I know you're not straight. Why do you think Magnus 'captured' you and not me?" Cat teased before walking away. "Wait, you captured me just so I can be yours?" I asked. "It was the only way to get your attention, love. Do you accept?" Magnus whispered.
"I accept"

A/N: I thought this would be an interesting concept to write