Secret Love

Alec's POV
My hands were trembling as I got dressed in my suit before falling on my knees. "Alec?" Jace knocked. "Go away Jace!" I cried.
"Are you okay in there?"
"Not really. I just-"
I yelped as my window shattered resulting in some of the glass hitting my foot. "Shit!" I half whispered half yelled. "Alec, I'm coming in!" Jace yelled before forcing the door open. I groaned when I saw him cover his mouth as a blade stabbed through his heart and fell forward to his death. "Jace!" I screamed. I looked up to see Peter Gabriels with a bloody blade. "Peter, why?" I gasped. "You wanted our love secret!" Peter yelled before stabbing my knees making me scream in pain. Peter walked away only to result in stabbing himself through his own heart and fell to his death. I gasped and ran past my sister who fell down the stairs immediately after to the Institute garden. My breathing started getting out of control as I fell to my knees clenching my parabatai rune which was burning.

A few hours later

Izzy's POV
"Alec!!!!" I yelled running to him. Alec looked up for a second before returning to hide his face in someone's chest. I sighed and glanced upwards to find Magnus staring at me cooly while his hand was stroking Alec's hair. I smiled leaving the two alone for a few more minutes.