A Party

Alec's POV
I was going insane as I watched my sister dance with someone sexually and I wanted to break his neck. "Enjoying the party, pretty boy?" A male purred beside me, making me jump. "No, parties aren't my thing," I answered before checking the male out. He was wearing red skinny jeans with silver sparkles, a gold crop top with the words 'Dance Until You Drop', a red jacket, gold dress shoes, three red necklaces, a red and silver bracelet, and red makeup with silver in his hair. The male chuckled as he noticed, making me look down and blush.
"Like what you see, darling?"
"I-"
"Let's get out of here, Angel"
The next thing I knew I was being dragged out of the party and into a limo. I could feel the male smirking at me but I didn't dare look up. "Let me see your beautiful face, sweetheart," he purred, making me look up. He smiled and cupped my face with his hand, so I couldn't look back down. "You don't talk much, do you, darling?" He smirked. In response, I nodded my head. "I-" I started.
"What's your name, handsome?"
"Alec"
"Hmm. Let me guess, short for Alexander?"
I nodded. "May I call you Alexander, darling? It really suits you," he purred. "Um, s-sure," I replied.
"Excellent!"

Magnus's POV
Alec was certainly obsessed over me as I handed him a hot chocolate when we reached my mansion. "What's your name?" Alec asked. "My apologizes, Alexander. It's Magnus," I purred, licking my lips.
"Magnus?! As in Magnus Bane?!"
"The one and only, cupcake"
"Do you mind giving me an autograph for my sister? She's a huge fan"
"Not at all. What's your sisters name?"
"Isabelle. Isabelle Lightwood"
"I thought your name sounded familiar. I knew many of your family members"
"Magnus?"
"Yes, Angel?"
"I love you"