Reunion #1

This is one of my thousands of ideas of how I want Malec to get back together.

Alec's POV
"Jace!" I screamed falling backwards. I sighed trying to get back up but it was too painful. Okay, I really have to get up and make it to the lobby of the Institute where people who decided to stop fighting. "Alec?" Izzy asked with concern in her voice. "I can't fight, Iz. It's just too painful. Jace is-" I struggled.
"Oh my poor brother"
"Iz, it hurts. What do I do? I need Jace to be okay"
"Just... I don't know, Alec"
"I'm worried about Clary too"
"I'm sure Clary is fine... hopefully"
I shook my head watching the fighting that was very intense. "Oh my god, Cat!" Izzy exclaimed running to the female warlock. "I'm fine... where's Magnus?" Cat asked.
"He's still fighting"
"I see. Hello Alec"
I turned around facing the warlock. "Hi Cat," I replied.

Magnus's POV
My magic was becoming too drained as I kept fighting trying to survive. I growled before teleporting myself to the Institute. "Magnus! Cat needs your healing!" Izzy yelled. I grumbled before rushing over to my friend healing her at the best of my ability. "Magnus, it's okay. I'll be fine," Cat whimpered.

Alec's POV
Ugh, the fear of losing my parabatai was very difficult for me to concentrate. I screamed falling to the floor as my rune started to burn indicating something was very wrong. Izzy rushed to my side sliding on the floor. "It's going to be fine, Alec. Jace is strong," Izzy reassured me. "Iz, I can't lose him. I can't lose another love, not after losing Magnus," I cried.
"You and Magnus are going to get back together some day, you do understand why he left you"
"Of course I do. I just... wish he didn't officially break up with me"
"Alec-"
"He was my first love, Iz"
"It's going to be okay. It's not like you still don't see him or he's fighting against us"
I screamed louder trying to forget the pain but even I know that was impossible. "Jace is going to be fine, I reassure you," a familiar voice spoke behind me. "Magnus. Shouldn't you be fighting?" I asked.
"My magic is too drained, I can't fight anymore. Besides.. I'm worried about you"
My lips formed into a small smile as Magnus pulled me into his lap while his finger was wiping away my tears. "I'm going to go. This is too sweet of a reunion," Izzy spoke before leaving Magnus and I alone. "I miss this," I sighed after Magnus kissed me softly on the lips. "I miss this too. That's why I should've never broken up with you. I can't live without you, Alexander," Magnus replied rubbing my stomach.
"Magnus, I can wait"
"I know you can but I need to be yours"
"I love you"
"I love you too, love"