We Had No Choice

Alec's POV
I sighed grabbing my phone in hand before walking out of my office until I was slammed into a wall, that is. "Alec Lightwood, you must come with us to the Seelie Court. The queen is expecting you," one of her soldiers hissed. "No," I snapped.
"Very well. We never thought we would have to do this. Magnus, the spell please"
"W-what?"
"This may hurt," Magnus whispered in my ear before falling unconscious in his arms.

A few hours later

Alec's POV
My eyes fluttered open to reveal I was in front of the Seelie Queen as someone was holding me down by force. "Welcome, Alec. How nice of you to finally wake up," she grinned. "What do you want from me?" I demanded.
"Join me, Alec"
"Never"
"And risk going to war with the downworld?"
"I- yes"
"That's a huge problem. Magnus, bring him closer to me"
I struggled as I was moved in front of the queen onto my knees. "Magnus, don't let her do this," I argued. "I'm sorry Alexander, I can't," Magnus whispered but deep down he wished he could. "This may or may not hurt," the queen spoke before applying a necklace to my body. My eyes widened as I was shaking violently and I allowed screams to come out since it hurt so much. "Shh. It's going to be over soon," Magnus whispered in my ear and not even a few seconds later, I was back to normal. "Welcome to my side," the queen spoke as Magnus lifted me in his arms and carried me bridal style to his apartment.

Time skip

Magnus's POV
Alec wouldn't even speak to me and I knew it was my fault. "Alexander," I whispered resting my fingers on his chin making him look at me. "Stay away from me," Alec screamed.