The Criminal

TRIGGER WARNING

Alec's POV
I struggled against the ropes I was tied to only making them tighter. My screams were muffled by the tie in my mouth and while I couldn't see, I could hear the voices of my nightmares. I was known as the criminal and everyone could do whatever they wanted to me while I was forced to obey. "You're a fighter, aren't you?" A female voice laughed before kicking my stomach hard. "Just get it over with Cat," a male voice hissed.
"But, Raphael-"
"He'd be mad if he doesn't get to do his part then the criminal will be his"
"Fine"
My eyes widened when my blindfold and tie were removed. "We wouldn't want you to escape," Cat smirked, punching me. "You'd like him, don't worry," Raphael laughed, slapping me. "What are you talking about?!" I demanded.
"You'll see, my dear"
"Don't call me that!"
"You're a feisty one, aye? He likes that," Cat spoke. "Who are you talking about?" I asked. "Doesn't matter. You'll find out soon," Raphael answered. "That's enough," a male voice yelled. Cat smirked as she walked away with Raphael. "No, it can't be," I mumbled. "I'm going to have so fun with you then you're mine," he whispered in my ear. "Magnus," I spat.
"Hello, Alexander"