chapter 6- sickness

~Luke~
In the car Venus was falling asleep so I leaned her again my shoulder. Chase was talking a little to loud "guys Shh. She's fell asleep" I said in a whisper tone, everyone nodded. Chase continued talking about his tests. "I also may have lashed out at the doctor" chase said rubbing the back of his neck.

During the drive home we were talking about how we are going to keep an eye on Vee if we all have separate classes during school. Then it popped into my head. "What if we get her a service dog!" I slightly shouted. Landon went silent as he thought about the possibility. "That's could work, for her seizure and stuff. Then all we have to deal with is her talking to boys" he laughed. "But her best friends is a boy" I said with a face calling Landon an idiot. "Tate isn't a threat, he's known her since they could barley read. If he was going to try something he would have already done it. " Landon laughed. "Plus Tate's bug brother Ronnie would kill Tate if he tried to date. He's worst then us" Landon laughed again. He joked around the rest of the way home.

I helped a half asleep Venus into the house and onto the living room couch. "Vee, go back to sleep. Your half awake" I laughed as she kept saying she wasn't tired. She laid back down defeated and drifted off into sleep. I smiled and kissed her head before walking to the kitchen where Landon was.

Landon was sitting at the at the table on his computer. "Hey whatcha doing?" I asked him. He look up from his computer and looked at me before looking back at the bright screen. "Umm. Looking into a service dog for Vee, and waiting for the doctor to call me about chase." He said. I nodded and walked over to the fridge "where's Vee?" Landon asked still looking after screen. "She's asleep on the couch" I said looking for a snack. "What about chase?" Landon said getting off the screen and walking towards me. "Uh, he's either in his room or taking a shower." I said grabbing an apple and water. Landon nodded and got sandwich stuff out. "Want one?" Landon said pointing at the stuff "sure" I said biting into the apple. "Alright go ask Vee and chase. They haven't eaten today" he said getting out the bread. I nodded and went upstairs to find Chase.

I could hear the video game from the other side of the hall. I opened his door and he paused the game "dude I'm playing what do you want?" He said annoyingly. "First of all, don't give me attitude. Second your supposed to be doing the school work you need to catch up on. And third, Landon is making sandwiches and you need to eat." I crossing my arms. Chase shook his head and mumble whatever. "Turn it off and get downstairs" I said walking out of his room.

I went back Down stairs and walked over to Vee. I felt bad, she just went back to sleep. I kneeled down and looked at me sleeping sister. "Vee, you have to eat." I said shaking her a little. She mumbled something but I couldn't understand it. "Vee come on" I shook her a little harder. She groan and opened her eyes. I helped her up and walked with her to the kitchens walked to the table plopped down in a chair. Moments later chase came stopping in.

Landon made everyone their sandwich how we like them. Mine was turkey lettuce and tomato. Chase likes turkey tomato and cheese. Landon's was turkey, lettuce and ranch. Last was Vee's she eats turkey and avocado on toasted bread. She hates lettuce, tomatoes and most vegetables. We all had our plates in front of us and started eating. With chase stuffing his face and Landon eating and still on his computer. I was the only one to notice Vee was just staring at her food. "Vee, is something wrong?" I asked getting everyone's attention. Vee shook her head slightly "Vee I know your not feeling so great, but not eating will only make it worse" Landon said closing his computer. Vee started crying and whimpering. Landon rushed to her side. "Hey, hey. What's wrong?" He asked rubbing her back. "My, stomach hurts" she cried out into Landon's shirt. "Just take a bit, you might fill better." I said getting a nod from her. He picked up half of the sandwich and bit into it.

We finished eating about an hour ago and we're now watching a movie together we all decided on The conjuring except Vee, she hated horror movies. She mostly hid behind a pillow or using her hands to cover her face. We were in the middle of the movie and Venus got up and ran to the bathroom. Landon and I rushed after her as chase had been picking up the blankets that were on the ground.

I walked into the doorway of the bathroom. Vee was on her knees leaned over into the toilet, she was throwing up. Landon held her hair back and was rubbing her back as she threw up her sandwich. When she was finished she cried into Landon shirt as Landon hugged her. He shot me a worried look and I only nodded cause I knew what he was thinking. He did this every time one of us threw up when we are sick. I walked over to the kitchen and started making the tea. After two minutes it was ready and I added honey. I walked over to the living room where Vee and Landon were now. I held the steaming mug walking carefully. Venus laid asleep in Landon's arms. "Vee, wake up. This will help you fill better" Landon said sitting her up. With her half asleep Landon held the cup for her as she drank the tea. Once she was don't I took the cup back to the kitchen and returned to my family in to living room.

Venus was still asleep on Landon and chase laying on the other side on the couch. I sat on the couch next to chase and finished the movie.

Hope your enjoying the Story. Comment and let me know what you think of the story.

Should Venus get a service dog?

Comment and vote