Chapter 12

~Landon~
It's been an hour and I was sitting next to vee's hospital bed. Her wrist was wrapped and she was asleep. Chase called Tate to see if he knew anything about why she would hurt herself. He didn't.

The doctor told me they were going to keep Venus for 24 hours to evaluate and make sure she doesn't try it again. I stood in the hall with the doctor as he handed me papers.
"With all the stuff she has been through, this doesn't surprise me. But my question is, why now?" The doctor said handing me one last paper. Labeled
Support group
"Maybe you should send her. I really think I will help her with
everything. Maybe even think about a therapist" he said with a concerned look.

I nodded and headed back into the room where Venus continued to sleep and my brother sat worrier. "Guys, I'm going to head home and Venus proof the house, so this doesn't happen again." I said grabbing my bag. Chase jumped up and grabbed his bag "I'm helping" Chase said rushing to the door. I could tell he couldn't stand seeing Venus like this. I can't blame him.

I waved Luke goodbye, taking one last look at Vee before walking out the door.

___________________________
Sorry it's so short. Hi guys I'm back and ready to write. A lot of drama has been happening with my life plush school so I hope you understand.
Enjoy!