Chapter 16

~Tate~
Venus was awfully quiet. I was text Luke even though he's in front of me. I had all her brothers phone numbers ever since the accident, it was to make sure they knew where she was, because if she isn't with them. Then she's with me....or in the bathroom

Luke: hey is vee ok?

Me: That's what I was going to ask you.

Luke: oh damn....now what?

Me: I don't know.

I left the conversation and scrolled to find Chase's Contact to text him.

Me: is vee ok?

Chase: Dude yesterday she just told us what had happened during the crash....did you think she would be all happy now?

He was right...I guess.

Me: True....

Chase: now stop texting. I'm playing Minecraft with my friends.

I looked over at his and saw his screen...Minecraft. I remembered when that's all Venus and I use to play. We would be on it till Landon and Ronnie would take our phones for the night....yeah that was thing.

I decide to bug My bestfriend so I opened my messages and hit her contact.

Me: hey Sunshine, wanna play a game🙃

Sunshine: what kind of game🤔

Me: Word dare?

It was a game Venus and I made up.  that usually got us in trouble for being annoying. Probably why we don't do it much around either of our families.

The games was simple, fun, and embarrassing  but would make you terrified for the dare.

It's starts with having a word challenge and we set a timer on both our phones. When the both stop, whatever word we stopped on had to me Incorporated into the dare. So whoever said the last word, would have to do the dare. If you don't do it then you have to do something even more embarrassing.

I waited for Vee's answer..

Sunshine: your going down.😼😈

I never said I was good at it. But it made her happy.

She scooted closer to my in the car to pull up a timer saying 1 minute. I pulled up my timer and we both pressed start at the same time. Be both quickly scrambled to out messages and started.

Sunshine: Cow

Me: Spaceship

Sunshine: Moon

Me: Paper

Sunshine: Cheese

Me: gold

Sunshine: pineapple.

Me: Rocket.

Sunshine Elephant.

Beep beep beep.

I chuckled once we both heard the timers. This was going to be fun...

Me: I dare you to....