Chapter 17

~landon~

The whole drive was pretty quiet. Except for the occasional chuckle coming from Tate and Venus...what were they up too?

We finally pulled into the parking lot of the aquarium and everyone practically jumped out. Tate And Vee were holding hand but didn't bother me much. I saw Vee was a little red like she was embarrassed. Why?

Tate and vee were skipping all the why to the ticket booth. I paid for the five tickets since I know the manager we get discounts. We all worked through the entrance and vee let go of Tate's hand and ran to me.

"OMG I CANT WAIT TO SEE EVERYTHING. Landon CAN please so see THE ELEPHANTS FIRST" Venus said so happily and everyone froze.

Tate was literally rolling on the floor laughing. Venus was a bright share of red and she looked at everyone who heard her through out the aquarium.

"Vee this is a aquarium, not a zoon." I corrected her and she started laughing.

"One point! He believed it!" Vee sad in Tate's face as he got up

"Your seriously playing word dare today" Luke said half annoyed.

They both nodded cheerfully and the rest of us groan. It wasn't just fun to them it was also too see how gullible we were. Other times it was fun watching them embarrass themselves.

This is going to be an interesting day..

I really loved seeing vee happy thought so I made a decision.

"Well let's all play let's see who can get kicked out first" I laughed.

Tate and vee looked shocked that we actually were willing to play.

"Really?!?" Ve sounded like a five year old. But I loved when she sounded so happy.

Luke chase and I all nodded and began the game.

~Venus~

I couldn't believe they were actually playing. Usually they would get annoyed at all the pranks.

Chase had just lost an his word was biscuit  and Was dared by  Luke. We all acted like we were looking at a fish tank whole listening to chase

He walked up to a worker and looked very concerned.

"Excuse me miss?" Chase said the to worker holding a paper

"How can I help you sir?" The lady asked quietly.

We all smiled from afar as we watching. Annoying brother, just waiting for him to embarrass himself

"I was wondering, are we allowed to name fish, if so I would like to name that one biscuit" chase said pointing to a huge fish..

"Oh and I would like to take him home, preferably now" chase finished leaving the girl shocked and wide eyes.

Landon was the first one to break and was dying of laughter. The rest of us broke down too. I watched as Chase turned a light shade of red and walked back to us.
"One point!"

For the rest of the trip we played and looked at some amazing looking sea creatures.

Ok so I noticed my story is kind of all over the place. Especially with not every publishing a Chapter 9. Also I never put in what happened with chase, or just everything really. Hopefully after the next chapter or too i can feel in the blanks