Chapter 7-

~Venus~

I was woken up by Landon calling my name. I heard him walk into my room and place a hand on my back. "Vee, come on you have to get ready" Landon whispered. For what? Oh wait! I finally get to go back to school. Wow I never thought I'd say that. I guess when you have a brother watching your every move you would rather die of boredom in school.

I got up slowly and Landon walked out so I could get ready. I walked into my closet and grabbed some gray leggings and mint colored plain shirt. I was tired and still kind of sick so I didn't care how I looked. I slipped on some mint vans and brushed my hair out, leaving it down. I went to the bathroom to brush my teeth and wash my face.

I didn't shower this morning since I shower last night after I threw up on myself. I felt a lot better today but not fully me. After finishing up in the bathroom and went back to my room grabbed my phone and bag before heading downstairs with my brothers.

Luke was sitting at the table, chase was on the living room couch and Landon was making some eggs. "Morning sis" chase came from behind me and kissed my head, before sitting down next to Luke. I just smiled. "How you feeling this morning Vee?" Luke asked. I shook my head "like crap" I said with a sore throat from throwing up. All the boys caught the change in my voice and looked concerned. "Well you sound like Sh*t! Chase laughed. "Language!" Landon shouted from the stove scolding chase. "Oh. So I sound like you?" I asked getting a pissed off look from chase. "A**hole" chase mumbled. "D*ck " I mumbled back. Luke looked at both of us. "Hey! Both of you stop. Chase you don't talk to Vee like that. Vee since when are you aloud to cuss." Luke slightly shouted.

"Sorry..." chase said looking down. I wasn't going to apologize. "Your not my dad!" I shouted. Landon Was now listening. Luke stood up and leaned over the table "no, your dad walked out on us!" Luke froze realizing what he said. I got up and grabbed my backpack. "I'm walking to school" I said not asking. "Vee. I'm sorry" I heard Luke say before I slammed the door.
~Luke~
I'm such an idiot! I can't believe I just said that and by the look on the boys face they were pissed at me. "What the Hell is wrong with you!" Chase shouted before grabbing his bag. "I'll go with her" he said running out outside leaving me with one pissed off Landon. "If you ever say that to Venus or anyone in this house again! You'll be sleeping outside. " Landon said walking out of the kitchen. "Stupid Luke!" I shouted mostly to myself.

Why did I do that? I knew Venus was sensitive when it came to our parents.  Yes our dad did walked out on Venus' 10th birthday. Venus took it pretty bad, she was daddy's princess. So when the man looked my baby sister in the face and said "your the reason I'm leaving" us boys lost any respect for him. Venus on the other hand blamed herself for us growing up without a dad. She always wondered why he left, truth is. None of us knew.

Landon walked past the kitchen with keys in her hand "let's go I'm driving you. We need talk" he ordered. I wasn't about to make him even more mad so I walked into to car and hoped in. As we drove it was silent for a few minutes. "I swear Luke you better go apologize to our sister before I ripped you head off" he said gripping the storing wheel so tight. He was really pissed. I only nodded cause I was to scared to speak. We got the school and saw Venus a few feet ahead of chase and she didn't look happy. She ran over to Tate who hugged her. Then they both disappeared inside. "Get out." Landon said and I quickly did.

Well I'm dead...

How your enjoying the Story.

How will like apologize to Venus?

Vote and comment