Chapter 21- Final Decision

~Landon~
After eating dinner I called everyone into the living room and thought about how I should go about this.

"Okay so I thought about our  "Father's" offer I have made up my mind" I say looking at Vee who looks upset about the subject.

We told her about the offer when we were leaving the park well, more like Chase blurted it out.
I already knew Chase didn't want to go and I was unsure about the others. But I could they already knew this wasn't up for debate.

"I think we should stay with him." Everyones mouth dropped open.

"Are you serious!!!!" Chase shouted. I raised my brows to which he instantly shut his mouth.

"It's just a week and if something happens we will come straight home. I promise. Alright?" I said

Every one just nodded. Vee went up to her room pretty quickly. Chase went to his clearly pissed off at me. Luke just starred at me.

"You sure about this?" He asked standing up from the couch.

"It's worth a shot and who knows maybe everything will work out" I said patting his back.

Luke nodded before heading up to his room to pack and to tell the others since they were exactly happy with me.

I finished cleaning the kitchen before going upstairs to pack myself.

~Venus~

I can't believe this!!!! I thought to my self. It didn't feel right. No matter how I thought about it, it just felt wrong. I grabbed my light gray colored suit case started packing.

I packed most of my comfy clothes and some casual pretty clothes. I packed my tablet and my chargers. Along with my journal, a book. Once I finished packing I left to the bathroom and showered.

I couldn't think straight. All that was on my mine was all the negative things that could happen on this "Vacation" . I stepped out of the shower and wrapped the towel around my hideous body.

After putting on some black leggings and a Long sleeve light blush pink shirt, I went back to my room to find chase waiting for me on my bed. He looked upset and worried. I walked over to him and he snapped out of his thoughts

"Hey Vee," he said sounding kind of sick.

He looked up at me and I could see the dried tears marks on his cheeks. I turned my head slightly and sat next to him.

"Are you okay?" I asked sounding a little tired.

He shook his head slightly and looked at the ground.

"I don't want to go..." He said quietly.

For the first time ever my big brother was looking for comfort from me, his little sister. I hugged him and started to cry with him.

"Me either, but Landon seemed happy and not stressed out. I'm doing it for him. Chase if your not going to do it for yourself. Then do if for someone you love, like Landon" I said patting his shoulder and walking over to me closet.

I grabbed an old photo album I kept hidden from the family and walked back over to chase. i opened the book to reveal picture of chase and I.

"I hated you when you were first born, I wanted a little brother so back!" Chase laughed looked through pictures of him holding me and making me cry.

"I remember that one time you locked me outside when I was 5. You said I wasn't part of the family" I laughed while wiping  my tears.

Chase and I continued to look at pictures and laughing the whole time. By the end of it chase and I were laying down looking through the last of the photos
I don't Remember much after that except hugging chase and falling asleep next to him.

~Landon~

I finished packing and went to check on everyone. I check on Luke first and found him zipping up his Suitcase.

"He sent me the address, we are leaving in 15 minutes" I said only getting a nod from him.

I left his room and made my way to the Room that the devil himself lives in, Chase. As much as I love my brother he is absolutely going to make me loose my mind one day. I laugh mentally and open is door to find a suit case in his bed but no Chase.

   I walk to the stairs and lean over the railing

"Chase?" I shouted lightly but got no response.

I grunt in frustration and walked to Vee's room before going down stairs to find the kid. I opened the door to my sister's room and smiled.

Chase and Vee laid on her bed snuggled together with a photo album on Vee's lap. I walked over to them and gently shook Chase awake getting mumble from him at first.

"Chase we are leaving in 10 minutes" I say finally getting him to sit up.

"Yeah, yeah."he said getting up and storming out of the room.

I sighed and move hair away from Vee's cheeks as I try and wake her up.

"Vee, Wake up. We are leaving in 10 minutes." I say smiling at how peaceful she looks

She finally wakes up and looks half asleep still. She looked at me and smiled like she was trying to hide pain. She got up and put her sweater on before grabbing her suitcase.

We headed downstairs to find the boys already down there. I told everyone to get in the car while I made sure everything was off and good for us to leave the house.

I walked into the kitchen and it hit me. Vee's medication. I ran to the Cabinet and grabbed the bottle of pills and then upstair into the bathroom for Chases allergy medicine. These kids and their illnesses. I laughed. I grabbed the inhaler just in case, even thought no one has had an asthma attack in a while. But I try to be prepared.

I take one look back at our house before grabbing my suit case and heading to the car after locking the door.

Everyone was in the car and falling asleep. It was pretty late but I mean, Vee is the only one that goes to bed early. I turned on the heat and put in the address our father gave me.

1 Hour away.

Just wonderful I say in the most sarcastic way ever.

I pull out of the drove way and begin the drive to his house.....

1088 words