Chapter 26- Nightmare come True

~Venus~

I looked at the man who was my biological father. I looked just like him. I stood up and walked toward him slowly. I could tell he wasn't exactly friends with my brothers father. He kept his distance from him and looked angry.

But when his eyes landed in me his face softened and he looked happy.

"Y-you must be Venus?" He asked once I was only a foot away from him.

I shook his hand and nodded.

It had hit me that he wasn't like my used to be father. This guy was nice and sounded like he actually cared. His eyes have tears in them. I didn't want to leave my brothers but I didn't want to stay with their evil father either. I didn't want their dad to make them hate me either.

I decided to take this into my own hands, yes I wanted my brothers but i knew they wanted to stay here. I couldn't stay here with them. He wasn't my dad and I never wanted him to be.

I turned around and faced my brothers who were now standing up and walking towards us. I was just about to say something when the horrible man that once was my father spoke.

"Boys this is Venus's father. Mr. Jeremy Kasher" All three of my brothers jaws dropped.

"What the hell are you talking about?" Landon shouted making me jumped back and bump into my biological father.

Of course their dad started to explain the story but with his own twist. He called my mother a whore and twisted the story so much that it sounded like he was the victim or all of this. I hate him I hated him so a passion.

"Boys, I wanted you guys to stay here and live with me. I would have loved to have Venus stay here too, but she belongs with her real father. It breaks my heart to see my daughter, the girl that I raised till age 10 leave me. But she belongs with her last living biological parents. " Their father spoke.

"NO! she is our sister. Landon have custody of her. You can't just decide weather or not she leaves. You dont have a say in any of this. She belongs with her brothers!" Luke shouted getting in his father's face.

"She is our sister and Landon's her guardian. Landon's the one who gets the make this decision. Not you!" Chase joined in.

I felt happy, maybe this wouldn't happen after all. Maybe I would just go visit my real dad and my brothers and I could just go back home.

"No. He's right" Landon spoke which made everyone freeze.

"What?" Everyone said in sync and turn their head towards Landon who had tears in his eyes.

"I'm only going to say this once so everyone listen" Landon took a deep breath before continuing"

"You had no right to break apart a family you have seen in 5 years" Landon spoke toward his father

"And we will never stay with you or even speak to you after this, but you are right." Landon finished talking to him and looked and my and my brothers

"Guys it's hard to take care of all of you and half the time I can't control you guys. I love you all to pieces I do. But Venus Will be better off with her dad" he spoke and my heart dropped.

"Wait!" My biological father spoke.

"Guys. I'm not just going to take your sister and disappear. She is your sister and she can visit you guys whenever. I had no idea you weren't apart of this arrangement and had mad with your father. He told me you guys were ok with her coming to live with me." He spoke softly.

I was so mad at Landon for just giving me up like that. I'm his sister, yes I know he struggles with taking care if us all but I didn't think he would be willing to just give me up.