Chapter 10- Secrets

~Landon~

I ran over to Venus but slowed down once I got a few feet from her. "Hey Vee, what's going on?" I asked getting closer. She shook her head and continued looking at the ground. I was now right next to her and went to wipe her tears when she flinched. Why did my sister just flinch?
"Vee you gotta talk to me" I said she still continued to start at the ground

"It's my fault...." she whispered. I looked down at her with sorrow "what is?" I said trying to look at her face. "I killed her, I killed mom!" She cried harder. I shook my head in anger. "Vee it's not your fault. Who told you it was?" I said trying to talk over her crying. "Everyone!" She shouted.

She finally calmed down and I looked at her. "Venus it isn't your fault." I simply said. Vee finally looked up at me and I starred into her said eyes. Until I saw something on her cheek, her hair was covering it mostly. "Vee, what the hell happened?!" I said moving her hair to reveal a giant bruise on the side of her face. "N-nothing I fell in the bathroom" she stuttered. She was clearly lying, it looked like a hand mark.

"Come on we are going home!" I said a little pissed off that she lied straight to my face. I went to pick her up when she winced and I froze. It was her side "Vee what's wrong with your side?!" I asked. She shook her head "N-Nothing" she said sounding scared. I groan and grabbed her bag "stop lying and get in the damn car" I said pissed. Venus walked to the car with me following her. Case and Luke already in and Tate walking back inside. Venus got in the back with chase and I got in the drivers seat. I buckled in and sped off home.

The car ride was silent till chase spoke "Vee what happens to your face!" He said. I could tell she was about to explode. "Nothing!" She shouts looking out the window so her bruise was out of sight. "You can't lie to me!" Chase said mad now. "Shut up! Since when do you care!" Venus almost screamed. I was not about to get in a car accident because of them "Both of you cut it out. Venus we will deal with this when we get home!" I said shutting everyone up.

We finally reach home and everyone went inside. Before Venus could escape to her room I shouted. "Venus in the living room Now!" I heard her groan before stopping into the living room. "Chase and Luke get in the kitchen!" I shouted and they rushed towards me in the kitchen. "Chase get an ice pack from Vee's face and make sure she leaves in on her face." I said sternly chase nodded and did as he was told. I looked over to Luke who was waiting for me to speak to him. "Something's wrong with Venus' side but she won't let me look I'm going to ask her again but if she doesn't your going to have to help me so I can see what's wrong" I finished and Luke nodded

We walked over to the living room where chase was arguing with Venus "keep it on you face!" He shouted. "Bite me jerk!" She said throwing the ice pack at him. I almost laughed but had to stay mad at her. "Venus, leave that on" I said sternly and she listened. Chase moved and I sat next to her.

"So are you going to let me look at your side?" I asked making her jump. She looked like she was about to cry as she shook her head quickly. I looked up Luke who was standing on the other side of Venus. He nodded getting what I was basically saying. Before Vee could react Luke grabbed her arms as she started to cry. I lifted her shirt a little barley showing her rib cage a giant purple bruise was formed from her mid rib cage almost down to her hip.
"VENUS WHO DID THIS?!" I  shouted as she cried trying to get out of Luke's grip. She didn't answer she just shook her head. "Venus tell me now!" I said pulling her shirt back down. "Get away from me!" She cried getting out of Luke's grip and kicked me before running up the stairs and I up to her room...

Sorry I haven't updated in a few days but I've been working on new book and updating old ones.

Enjoy