Chapter 20- Sugar City

~Landon~
(Not edited)
After the park we dropped Tate off at his house and then went back to ours. Venus was silent the whole ride after our "father" left the park. I could the boys noticed because everyone kept glancing at her.

"Hey Vee do you want to watch that movie about the bugs when we get home" Chase asked obviously forgetting the name.

"Its called Bugs Life, how are you her favourite brother if you don't even know her favorite movie?" Luke laughed.

"He's your favorite brother?" I say using one hand to point to my loser brother I'm the seat behind me.

That's when we all noticed Venus still stayed silent the whole time. Chase just sighed and Luke went back to his phone. We all hate seeing our little sister upset. But sometime it's better to just leaver her alone. I guess Luke didn't get the memo because now he was trying the cheer he up.

"Vee can i help you finish that puzzle you have on your bedroom floor still." Luke asked looking at her through the mirror.

"Your just trying to act like you love me. If really spent time with me you would know I threw the puzzle away after all three of you ignore me after I begged all of you!" She slightly shouted and sounded so hurt.

Luke shut up and went back to his phone. The truth is, no matter how much we love our sister we never actually spend time with her alone. I can't even remember the last time Vee and I hung out alone.

"How about you finish that house you were building in Minecraft? I'll help you so your animals don't get loose..." Chase trailed on.

I saw Venus perk up a little but quickly hid it and went back to staring at the window.  But even Chase hasn't spent  time with his sister. They were inseparable when mom was alive and we had to drag them out of Chase's room o come eat dinner. I guess I dint notice how distance she became after mom died.

Then my mind went to the offer. If we get away for a week. Maybe Vee would open up a little and be happy again. I decided tonight I would ask everyone how they feel. I continued driving and Luke butted in on Chases offer for Minecraft.

"What if we all play. We can build a new city on that world. Maybe we can get Landon to play to." Luke said.

I quickly looked at him and laughed. There was no way I was sitting on my phone and draining the battery for it. But then I saw Venus in the mirror. She was smiling.

"But my phone will be drained...."I tailed on.

"You do know you have a tablet right? You just don't use it so I kept it in m room for you" Luke said smiling.

Once we all got home We all jumped into the living with out tablets. Chase refreshed my memory on how to play and then we all joined Venus' world called Sugar City

To be amazed was an understatement. She had a whole city in here. There were shops and mansions alone with regular houses and apartments. I saw Venus' character come up to me and had me a map.

I opened it to see most of the city I looked away from it only to find Vee's character gone.

"Luke, Landon. Follow me I know where her house is. She also build you house hoping you would join one day" Chase saw walking us down the street of the city.

I looked over at Like who was still in shock just like me. We continues to walk down the stresses I could here Chase mumbling street names trying to figure out our addresses because there were that many house and places to go.

The_Tman joined the game
I saw at the top of my screen and laughed. Tate of course was on here. I looked away from my phone and noticed Vee was on the opposite side of the living room with earbuds in. I looked over at chase who was falling Tate on his phone.

"Where's Vee?" Luke's asked.

"She working on the Bank and coffee shop on Crystal Road" Tate said through the phone.

"She's listening to music isn't she?" Tate laughed.

"How did you know that?" Luke asked baffled

"Two things, she isn't talking to me and she is building super fast." Tate laughed and his character appeared at an intersecting.

Tate started to show us around and then circled back toward the regular house and stopped at a really nice looking tan and brown house is was one story and look quite big.

"This is Luke's house, and if you need help finding your job I live two stress over at 1234 Rocky lane." Tate said. Laughing.

Luke walked into his house and just gasped. I looked over at his screen and saw the fire place the open kitchen and his giant bedroom. I was kind of excited to see my house.

Chase was long gone, he said something about Vee needed light in the new buildings and in a house. He said he was a Redstone engineer, I don't even know what that means.

Tate Took me Three streets over and stopped at a two story Yellowish house. It was quite nice. I like it for sure.

"He's your house, there a book inside you mail box with all stuff from Vee. I have to go help Vee. Don't get lost." Tate laughed before  flying away.

I walked into my house and noticed all my favorite colors I had a pet dog that Chase taught me how to tame and name him. The name tag was already Name Giant which was the name I was giving it anyways.

After that I opens the book and saw noted from Venus.
Hi Landon,
I made this book to help you find everything you need. Other than this house you own an office space in the Hexport Building (1282 Connors street) Chases company is at the end of that street.

Love you , V

I learned my way around the city in about an hour. Then everything went good. Chase and Luke were battling in the PvP dome, which is huge. Vee finished her builds and now we are having dinner at one if Chases restuarants called The wolf Pizzeria. The building was nice and lit up by chandeliers.

   At the end, Tate left and Luke's tablet died. Venus was giving me a tour of her house and said I could join the game whenever because it was her server? I have no idea what that is but I said okay anyway.

After we put our tablets away we ordered pizza and I remebered the offer. This was going to be hard. I'll do it after dinner

1155 words
The next chapter will be about the offer I just wanted to torture you guys and make you wait. Love you all