5

Hermione walked through the hall to breakfast. She was one of the first ones from her house there. Then she heard saw Harry and Ron walk in and she rolled her eyes. Ginny was right behind them. The boys sat in front of her. Ginny sat next to her.

"Where's your boyfriend?" asked Ron mockingly. Then she saw the boys look up behind her. Then two arms wrapped around her neck. She turned around and saw Draco. She smiled. "Good morning, Draco" she said sweetly. "Good morning, Hermione" he said sweetly back before planting a kiss on her lips. She kissed him back before they pulled away.

Everyone in the Great Hall saw. There wasn't that many people but there was enough for each house to gossip about it to the rest. "I'll see you later. Weasel. Potty. Weaslette" said Draco acknowledging the three others' presence. He kissed her again and then he left.

"He's your boyfriend?" asked Ron disbelievingly. "Yeah. I told you you know him" said Hermione. "You can't be with him! He's the enemy! He's a Slytherin! He's, he's-"'said Ron before Hermione interrupted. "He's my boyfriend and there's nothing you can do about it" said Hermione.

"Not if I can help it" grunted Ron. "Try anything and you'll regret it" said Hermione getting angry and showing her glowing eyes. Only Ron, Harry, and Ginny noticed it. She could tell by their faces they saw it and she smirked.

"W-what's wrong with your eyes?" asked Ron. "Oh, it's just a little something I got from my real parents. Did it scare you?" she asked showing fake concern. "Yes" said Ron. "Oh, I'm sorry. I don't care" said Hermione laughing a little.

"What's gotten into you Hermione? First you insult Dumbledore, then Draco's your boyfriend, now you're being mean to us. What exactly happened in Dumbledore's office?" asked Harry. Hermione sighed annoyingly.

"He told me about my parents and then showed me his memory of what happened when I got taken away. If you are so interested to know then why don't you go ask him. You know how he loves you because you only got a scar.

"Meanwhile he hates my parents and tries to sound like it was an accident just because I'm the smartest witch of my age" said Hermione. Then the boys looked up behind Hermione again. A lot of people from Gryffindor was looking behind her.

"Miss Granger, I was hoping that I could get to talk to you about something. I know you are still upset about everything and I completely understand but I have an idea that may brighten your spirits" said Dumbledore.

"Umm. Professor? May I ask what it was you had told her yesterday? Who her parents were?" asked Harry. Dumbledore's face looked troubled. "Uhh. I'd think it would be wise to ask Hermione if she would like that to be revealed" said Dumbledore.

"But she said that if we were so interested in knowing about everything then to ask you" said Harry. "I'm sure she was just in a bad temper though. She's mad at me. It is a difficult matter to discuss so it is no surprise she's angry" said Dumbledore. Hermione scowled looking past her friends' faces.

"Are you sure? It doesn't seem like it would be normal" said Harry. "Yeah. She's saying all these things she'd never dare to say" said Ron. "Like the mention of Mister Potter's parents, perhaps? Or maybe something rude about me?" He asked. "Yeah. Exactly that" said Ron shocked.

"Of course. She's just in a hard time. This is all coming to her so fast about everything." said Dumbledore. "But it doesn't make sense. She said that you hate her parents and killed her mother" said Harry. He wouldn't believe that Dumbledore would do such a thing. Not unless it was absolutely necessary.

Dumbledore sighed. "It's true. I did kill her mother. But I don't really hate her parents-" said Dumbledore before Hermione interrupted him. "You liar!" Hermione shouted standing up from her seat.

"You hate them! Admit it! I know you do! You probably just feel sorry for me because they're my parents. Well, I think they would have been great parents if you didn't kill my mum and take me away from my dad!" shouted Hermione.

By now, everyone in the Great Hall was staring. Professor McGonnagal and Professor Snape were shocked at her outburst to the headmaster. "Hermione, please. They wouldn't have treated you right. You know that" he tried to reason. Too bad he showed her the memory.

"You're just assuming that because of my dad! Because of what he did. I bet everything now is because you took me away from him! Because you just have to keep ruining people's lives! Ruining families and giving baby's to muggles!" she shouted.

Everyone in the Great Hall heard. Everyone in Hogwarts. All the ghosts and even the poltergeist, Peeves. Everyone was shocked, surprised, and scared. Professor Minerva and Professor Snape were especially scared and a little mad. They knew of what power she could possess.

"Miss Granger, I advise you to remember who you are talking to" said Dumbledore as calmly as possible. "Yeah. You're right. I'm talking to the person who murdered my mother! The person who ruined my life! The person who ruined everyone's life in the Wizard World. You made all this happen because you killed her. Because you took me away. Because you don't have a heart!" she shouted.

McGonnagal and Snape were walking quickly to the where Hermione and Dumbledore were. "Miss Granger, please do not do this here. You know what will happen" whispered Minerva. Hermione looked at her carefully. She was deciding whether she was good or just as bad as Dumbledore.

"You know. I'm glad you didn't take part in killing her. But you let it happen. You could have stopped it. She could be alive right now. My father wouldn't be doing what he's doing. He'd actually be happy right now. Probably sitting down on his couch. Smiling, knowing he has his wife and his daughter with him. But no. He's not. He lost me and my mother. He doesn't have anything." said Hermione.

Normally, it wouldn't have been heard by anyone past the tables between them. But because the Great Hall was silent, everyone could hear. "Miss Granger, please just let him talk to you" said Snape. Hermione glared at him.

"Were you there too? Did you also kill her?" asked Hermione. He closed his eyes and breathed in. He avoided the looks she gave when she gasped in realization. He opened his eyes only a few seconds later after letting out a breath . "You did! You killed her along with everybody else!" shouted Hermione.

"Miss Granger-"started Dumbledore but Hermione had enough of it. "I'm sick of being called that already. I'm sick of all this nonsense. Of all these lies. I bet I don't even really look like this. I bet you put a glamour charm on me so I didn't remind you of my father!" she shouted.

"Miss Granger-" said Dumbledore trying to talk again but she interrupted again. "That's not even my real name! What is wrong with you? How do you come up with all this? Ruining a perfectly happy family? I saw you kill my mother. I saw you hurting my father. I saw you leaving him in pain while you took me away" said Hermione.

"It was an accident" said Dumbledore. "What was? Killing my mother? Or letting my father live?" asked Hermione with tears forming in her eyes. She waited for a moment to see if she would get a response. When she didn't, she ran out of the Great Hall, leaving everyone speechless.

"Professor Dumbledore, who is her father?" asked Harry. The whole school heard. They all watched eagerly while Draco watched scared that he would say. "I can't say" said Dumbledore before heading to the entrance of the Great Hall.

He needed to find her before her powers did something. But it was too late as the lights turned off and the school vibrated as if there was an earthquake for a long moment before the light was back on and everyone saw some of the furniture on the floor and out of place.