23

Hermione got to his room quickly and opened the door immediately, but to her horror, he wasn't there. Nothing but a note on his bed next to something she'd never thought she'd see. A piece of Draco's hair. 'Who would be so cruel as to hurt his wonderful hair?' wondered Hermione. She grabbed the note as she heard footsteps running to the room.

'We have Draco. If you ever want to see him and his wonderful hair ever again, you have to come to Hogwarts. See you there or the hair gets it. Till then, the light side'

"Wait, where's Draco?" asked Bellatrix. "They took him too! Why does life hate me?!" shouted Hermione in frustration before she put a hand to her head feeling a headache. "Life doesn't hate you-" started Bellatrix but Hermione was sick of hearing lies. "Yes it does! Before I even decided to be evil, my mother died! She bloody died! She was murdered! And by the light side! They're not any good then I am!" shouted Hermione feeling even sadder than she was before.

"It's okay. Come on, I'll go with you to get them. I'll help you fight them" said Bellatrix. "But what if you get hurt? I don't want anything bad to happen because of me. I'm going alone" said Hermione. "No you're absolutely not! I'm going with you and that is final! Now let's go!" said Bellatrix holding on to her hand before Hermione groaned and smoke enveloped them and they reappeared at the castle entrance gates for Hogwarts.

"Why are we so far?" asked Bellatrix. "We're not. You are. I'm doing this myself. That is final" said Hermione before she let go of the witch and teleporting once more but this time right inside Hogwarts in the Great Hall. She wasn't surprised that the whole school was there, including the ghosts and professors. "About time you'd showed up. I was just about to cut his hair" said Professor Filch who was holding Draco tightly with scissors in hand.

"Leave him alone! He didn't do anything!" said Hermione. "But you care about him, don't you?" asked Filch. "So what if I do? Just leave him out of this. Don't hurt him. I swear if any one of you even tries I will-" said Hermione but she felt a headache again but tried to ignore it. 'Please make the right decisions though. Or just one good decision' Hermione closed her eyes and saw them. Her adoptive parents. They were smiling and she was only seven. Before she was at Hogwarts.

"Hermione, come over here. Can I talk to you? Actually talk to you? As a friend? Or once friend?" asked Harry. She opened her eyes and snapped out of her memory. She looked at him, wondering what he wanted to talk about at the very moment. With all the strength she had left after crying so much earlier, she sighed and agreed. "Fine" said Hermione. He walked up to her and pulled her to the side. "Hermione, what was that earlier when you said my parents and Ron said hi? Did-Did you see some sort of vision?" asked Harry.

"Y-yes. Can we not talk about it? I don't want to think about it" said Hermione. "But Hermione, I know you saw someone else. Who did you see?" asked Harry. "My adoptive muggle parents" said Hermione quickly. "No. There's someone else. Who is it?" asked Harry. "No one" said Hermione. "Is it your mother?" asked Harry.

Hermione tensed up. "Shut up" said Hermione. "It is. Come on, I just wanted to talk to you as a friend. At least one last time before everything changes forever" said Harry. Hermione closed her eyes for a moment  but it only made her feel worse. Her headache hurt more and suddenly she felt her stomach hurt too.

"Where's my father?" asked Hermione. "He's uh, in the Headmaster's office. Hagrid and McGonnagal are taking care of him. She put Filch in charge of everything over here. Him and me" said Harry. "I want to see him. I want to see my father" said Hermione. "But Hermione-" "Harry, I want to see my father!" shouted Hermione. Every student in the Great Hall trembled and cowered away from where Hermione and Harry were.

"Alright, that is enough. First you kill my cat, then you yell at the chosen one being nice to you. Forget about this boy's hair" said Filch before he threw Draco to the floor a few feet away and dropped the scissors where he stood. Hermione didn't look away from Harry. She couldn't.