16

Hermione scowled and turned around to face none other than her own father. "What now?!" asked Hermione angrily. "You left when I told you not to. Why?" asked her father trying to control his temper. "You know why. Just leave me alone! You need to understand what personal space and time is. Then maybe my mum could've still been alive" said Hermione making Voldemort shiver and everyone else inaudibly gasp. They didn't think Hermione could make such reactions come from her father.

"You know that's not true" said her father. "How do you now?" asked Hermione. "Because I do. Now get back home before I get you myself" said Voldemort angrily. "No! You're literally the worst father ever! Thanks for telling me you and mum hate me, by the way. That was really nice" said Hermione being sarcastic. "Hermione," started Voldemort taking a step towards his daughter.

"No, stop it! You can't make this better. Only worse. Stop now before I end up hurting more than just people here" said Hermione. Voldemort gulped when he realized what that meant. "Elene, darling. I don't think that you should be using so much violence. That's my job. Why don't you just calm down and we can kill people together?" asked Voldemort trying to be convincing towards his only daughter.

"How about.. NO! You can't just expect me to forgive you and act like you didn't tell me straight to my face that you and mum hate me and don't want anything to do with me. I get it, you hate that I don't do anything you want me to do. Just let me be. I don't need anyone. Stop trying to be my father if you don't even want anything to do with me" said Hermione angrily.

Voldemort was in shock at her outburst and remained speechless for a moment before coming back to his senses, remembering they were in the middle of the Great Hall. "Even if I did hate you, you are still my daughter. I'm still going to come after you no matter what. Like you said you still wouldn't kill me. You're my daughter no mater what" said Voldemort. Hermione watched in disgust at her father and turned her head back to Dumbledore.

"No matter what, you still hate me. You still told me you don't want anything to do with me. You still told me my own dead mother wouldn't like me. You still keep acting like I'm the one that needs help. I don't. You do. You'll be left with nothing" said Hermione harshly over her shoulder. "You wouldn't do that to me" said Voldemort not believing his daughter and her words. "I may not kill you, but I'll do everything else. Starting with ruining your plans" said Hermione laughing evilly.

Hermione positioned her hands as if gripping onto something, making Dumbledore choke for only a moment before she let go. She used one last power, the one she used in the forbidden forest. It was like electricity, coursing through her veins as she pointed her hands towards Dumbledore. In a mere second Dumbledore was blasted to the wall by the power only to be left in ashes and Hermione's skull marking visible on his old wrinkly face. Everyone gasped. Even Voldemort. He was dead.

Hermione chuckled to herself before letting out a sigh. "Looks like I ruined your first plan" said Hermione before she disappeared in a cloud of dark smoke. Leaving her father shocked in the middle of the Great Hall of his old school with less than half of the school population still alive. Hermione reappeared in Riddle Manor. She was in the room that used to be hers when she was a baby.

She walked to the crib and tracing her hands over it. Outlining the details on the wood with her fingers. She thought back to the memory of her father in pain before involuntarily shuddering. It made her think of the murderer who killed her mother. But now he was dead. She had killed him. Now she was going to continue with her plan. Now she was going to kill a Death Eater. She didn't know who to do, though. She thought it over and finally decided in only ten seconds.

She walked out of the room and downstairs making little to no noise. Only one possible person could have heard her. And it wasn't really even a person. It was her father's pet, Nagini. She had seen him before at the last meeting. "What are you doing here?" hissed the snake. She knew she was parseltongue already from second year. She had freaked out a bit back then because she had been the only one, other than Harry, to had heard the snake.