9

The next day was absolutely horrible for the Gryffindors. Or Gryffindorks, as Hermione thought of them. She realized just how annoying and stupid they all were. She decided she could cause some havoc after purposely doing stuff to the Gryffindors.

At breakfast, she sat down next to Ginny and Neville, across from Ron, the twins wondering how to prank Ron next to Ginny. It wasn't until Hermione reached for her drink for a sip, when she started on her plan to ruin the Gryffindors day. Even if they were her ownhouse, she didn't care.

Her glass being half empty, she had 'tried' to reach and grab it. When she did, she 'accidentally' spilled her drink on Ron. He looked at his spilled pants in shock and had a scared expression for getting a liquid on him. All the Gryffindors near them saw and looked surprised. The closest ones saw his pants and were chuckling.

Ron looked back up and saw Hermione looking at him like she was trying not to laugh. "Oops" said Hermione in a way like she meant it. "Why did you do that?" asked Ron trying not to freak out. "I was thirsty and reaching for my drink. I didn't know it would spill over" said Hermione. Ron was trying to stay calm.

"Can you clean this up, then?"asked Ron. "I would, but I think you can do it yourself. Don't you learn anything from class or reading?" she asked. "I'm not like you. I don't have all this time for reading and studying because I actually have a life and have real friends. I'm not a freak like you" said Ron harshly towards Hermione.

"I'm not a freak" said Hermione getting a little angry. "Yes you are. You're a freak and a mudblood" said Ron causing most of the Gryffindors and some Ravenclaw's near their table to stare at him. Hermione surprisingly had not gotten angry at the words. "I'm sorry, what did you call me?" asked Hermione. "You heard me" said Ron.

"Ron. Stop it. It was an accident. Don't say that. She's our friend" said Harry. "You wish" muttered Hermione. "What?" asked Ron in anger and annoyance. "I said you wish. I'm not your friend" said Hermione. "Oh. So you don't have any friends now" said Ron mockingly. Hermione only glared.

Seconds into her glare, Ron was pushed by a unnatural force and fell off the bench. Hermione had a smug expression. Everyone around them saw and laughed. Hermione felt like she should do more in class. So she did just that. She had the perfect class in mind to disrupt.

When they were in potions later that day, Hermione was already having ideas in her head. So once she took a seat beside Harry with Ron on the other side of Harry, she started her plan. She knew being in potions would be perfect and the best way to mess with Gryffindor before she revealed her powers and identity.

"Open up your books to page 92. You will have 40 minutes to complete the potion. Now begin and get your ingredients and supplies right here" said Snape walking in front of his desk by a table full of supplies. Hermione flipped through the book to page 92, and saw the potion they were doing. It was Amortentia.

Hermione stuck her leg out and made Neville trip from getting his supplies to make his potion. He fell and all the things fell with him. Snake growled and stared at Neville. "10 points from Gryffindor for Neville's clumsiness" said Snape.

Hermione secretly smirked. All the Slytherins laughed at Neville on the floor. Next she was going to make someone spill their potion. Then she eyed her next target. Ron. She scanned the page on all the ingredients for the potion.

Ashwinder eggs
Rose thorns
Peppermint
Powdered Moonstone
Pearl Dust....

With the ingredients in her head, she got up and grabbed all the ingredients and supplies and took them to her table. She started on her potion assignment. She glanced back at Ron and turned back to her potion.