Epilogue?

Okay so I tried Darker Than Death, and I kept getting writers block so I think I'll just sort of sum all of what happens after in this one chapter.
First you should know that Hermione is brought back to her body, by her father's help, as well as her mother.
She has two siblings she barely found out about;

"Do you take Ellene Jane Riddle as your lawful wife, to have and to hold, from this day forward, for better or for worse, for richer or for poorer, in sickness and in health, to love and cherish until death do you part?"

The blond looked up from the floor and to meet the eyes of the love of his life. She was brought back thanks to the help of her father, and the ghost of Emma Riddle.

"I do"

The man in traditional robes turned to the young girl who was seventeen, the age of adulthood in the wizard world.

"And do you take Draco Lucius Malfoy as your lawful husband, to have and to hold, from this day forward, for better or for worse, for richer or for poorer, in sickness and in health, to love and cherish until death do you part?"

She gave a small smile to the silly ferret she was only a foot away from.

"I do"

"If there is any reason these two shall not wed, speak now or forever hold your peace"

All was silent in the room. There was the Malfoy family, Lestrange family, Black family, Riddle family, newly restored, and lastly there was friends of Draco and Ellene seated with excitement.

"I now pronounce you husband and wife. You may now kiss the-"

Draco already leaned in to kiss Ellene and the newly appointed minister just hid a chuckle and finished the last word needed to be said.

"Bride"

The whole room erupted in cheers, claps, and whistles. Draco didn't want to stop kissing Ellene. He worried he'd lose her again, and he didn't want that.

When they pulled apart they were too lost in the other's eyes to notice the silver confetti falling around them.

"That was bloody brilliant, Ellene"

Ellene turned and saw Harry Potter, her best friend. She smiled and hugged him tightly. He was now known as a Riddle, her twin brother. They found out not too long ago. They shared a younger sister who still appeared as Gabrielle Delacour, her false identity.

"Come on, your officially mine Elle. Hug me. Better yet, I'll carry you. Let's go do something crazy. Like take a bubblebath. Or a shower!"

Ellene laughed at how adorable her new husband was. He acted like how a child would behave.

"There's still a party to celebrate us, Draco. Once it's over we'll do whatever you want, though. Promise" said Hermione.

Draco smiled at that and gave her another kiss, this one smaller.

"Alright, don't get too happy. I don't want to hear any nieces or nephews nine months from today, unless you name them after me" said Harry.

"You can't tell us what to do, Riddle. We're married now, and we can do what we please. Unlike you, young brother-in-law" said Draco with a smug smile.

"Ellene, tell him to stop picking on me" whined Harry.

"Stop encouraging him then, Harry. When is father going to undo your glamour charm?"

"He said before the party starts" said Harry excitedly.

"Go ask him if he can do it now, then" encouraged Hermione, hoping he'll leave them alone.