7

Hermione woke up, once again to snoring, as usual. She got dressed and went to breakfast. She knew people were staring and ignored them. She ate and Harry and Ron tried to talk to her. "Hermione, what was yesterday about? What happened?" asked Harry.

Hermione rolled her eyes. "Why do you care? It's not like any of you are my friends" said Hermione. "What are you talking about? Of course we're your friends. We still care about you, Mione. We want you to open up to us" said Harry.

"Well first off, don't call me that. Hermione isn't my real name. It's Ellene" said Hermione. "Okay. So, Ellene, what happened yesterday? Who is your father?" asked Harry. "I'll either tell you when I trust you will be okay about it or when I do a grand gesture to the whole school" said Hermione.

Harry and Ron shared a what-the-heck-is-she-going-on-about look. They didn't talk any more during lunch so when she finished, she left the Great Hall. She went to the library and only a moment after she got there, Draco arrived.

Hermione got a book to read and he went to see what book she would read. He got a book too and they sat down next to each other and Draco wrapped his arm around her shoulders. He gave her a kiss and she kissed back before pulling away.

They read their own book and when Hermione finished hers she went to get another one. She was a fast reader. When she finished her second book, Draco was already finished. They left the library to go the Owlery.

When they got here, Draco gave a letter he had wrote in the morning for his father to his pet eagle owl. The eagle owl took off fast after it was tied to its talon. Hermione and Draco left to go somewhere they could kiss without someone to interrupt them.

Draco led them up the Astronomy Tower. She changed back to her real appearance. He picked Hermione up after they were on the roof and he closed the door quietly. He spun her around and placed her down with her back against the wall the door was on. He kissed her passionately and she kissed back.

He was right on top of her and played with her hair. She put her arms around his neck. His hands were in her hair. Her black, silky, long, hair. He admired how she really looked liked. How her eyes reflected the moon at night. How her hair was smooth and silky.

They kissed for a long time and no one bothered to look for them. Everyone knew they were together and that they were probably kissing. The majority of the school was scared of Hermione from her outburst.

The Slytherins were deathly scared of Hermione so they didn't try to do anything. All but one Slytherin. Draco's best friend, Blaise. He was scared of Hermione but he was cool with them dating. He knew Draco loved Hermione. He knew it the whole time. He never said anything because he didn't care.

He thought of places that they would possibly go to. He thought the library and checked there first. He saw two chairs that weren't pushed under the table. They were obviously there. He remembered seeing Draco writing a letter. He went to check the Owlery.

After checking the Owlery and finding Draco's pet eagle owl gone, he thought of places that Draco would go to for privacy. He checked a few rooms before thinking again.

'Where would Draco go to make out with his only crush since forever?' thought Blaise. It took him a moment before he thought of a place. 'The Astronomy Tower!' Blaise headed for the Astronomy Tower and went walking up the long stairs.

Draco and Hermione were lost in their own world when the door opened. They were kissing so much. They had gotten to the point of using their tongues. They didn't care about anything but themselves. They only cared about kissing each other like their lives depended on it.

Not even when someone purposely coughed did they pull apart. "Mmm... Draco.....I..love...you" said Hermione while they kissed. "Mm...I...love...you too..." said Draco. "Hmm..and I love how you two never noticed me" said Blaise.

Hermione and Draco heard this time and pulled apart. They saw Blaise standing against the door which was wide open. "How long were you there?" asked Draco. "Not long. Just a minute, really, but I've been looking where you two were" said Blaise. "Why?" asked Draco.

"Dude. I've been waiting till you two were actually going to be a couple. I always knew you liked her" said Blaise. "You did?" asked Draco. "Yup and I'm totally cool with it" said Blaise. "If you're cool with it then why were you looking for us?" asked Draco.

"You'd think I'd want to miss you kissing Granger?" asked Blaise. "Well yeah. We want privacy when we make out" said Draco. "I don't care about people's privacy" said Blaise. "You should or I'll burn you like I did to Millicent" said Hermione.

Blaise jumped back in fright. "S-sorry" he stuttered. Hermione smirked. Draco laughed a little. "Will you leave us alone?" asked Draco. "But I barely saw anything. Take off your shirts" said Blaise. "Get out!" shouted Hermione. Blaise scurried inside fearfully.

"I love when you scare people"said Draco. "Yeah. It's pretty fun" said Hermione. "So about our shirts-" started Draco but Hermione glared at him. "No, Draco. Besides, you're supposed to take me to that Death Eater meeting. I really want to see my father"said Hermione. "Right. One last kiss?" asked Draco.

Hermione leaned in to kiss Draco and they shared a long passionate kiss before they pulled away. Draco got off Hermione and helped her up. "How's my hair?" asked Hermione. "A little messy" said Draco. "Okay. Let me brush my hair really quick. Wait for me outside my common room okay?" asked Hermione. "Yeah. Got it" said Draco.

The two left and closed the door to the roof. Hermione changed her hair back. They headed to Gryffindor Tower. While they were walking, there were a few people from Slytherin and Gryffindor who all looked scared. People from other houses simply kept their heads down and tried not to get in their way.

Once they reached The Fat Lady's portrait, Hermione said the password quietly to the portrait before it opened. She walked in and everyone avoided her gaze. Everyone but Harry and Ron. Ginny was even scared. Harry walked up to Hermione with Ron.

"Hermione, where were you?" asked Harry. "Why do you two even care?" asked Hermione. "We were worried about you. We haven't seen you since breakfast" said Harry. "I still don't see why you would care" said Hermione.

"Harry, I'm pretty sure she was just snogging Malfoy" said Ron. Hermione rolled her eyes. She just wanted them to leave her alone. "Ron, I'm sure she could have been talking to him" said Harry. Hermione pushed past them. "Hermione, wait!" said Harry. She ignored them and headed up the stairs to her room.

Once she had finished brushing her long, black, silky hair, she made her hair change back to the brown bushy way it was before with her brown eyes. She really hated having to change it. She decided to surprise everyone with her power later. Right now she was going to meet her father.