14

Hermione didn't know what to do anymore. All she wanted since she found out she was Voldemort's  daughter was to meet him and just to see what he would be like as a father. Her father. She met him and he loved her. At least, that's what it looked like. It's what it looked like in Dumbledore's memory. That's what she thought.

But now after her father told her that her own mother, who was dead, hated her, she gave up on wanting to be evil for her father. But that didn't mean she wanted to be good. She wanted to be bad. Evil. Like her father. But worse.

She wanted to kill for herself. For her own amusement. To show she wasn't going to do anything for her father. To show she was her own person. To show she didn't need care. She wanted to kill for no real reason. Just to be like her father. A child who grew to be evil because of the father. Her father was the reason she was going to kill anyone and everyone that her father wanted to kill or wanted to help kill.

She was willing to do anything. Kill anyone. Except one person. A person she still cared about but assumed don't care about her back. She had given up on feelings. She still cared so she wasn't going to hurt him. Not unless absolutely necessary. Not unless she needed to convince people. She would hurt him but not kill him.

Hermione ended up apparating to the Granger's. To the place she called home during the summer. The place she always used to think she was loved and cared for. Now she was convinced they didn't care either. She was at their doorstep and they took her in. They weren't her real parents, but she believed they were. She loved them as if they were. But now she doesn't have anyone with love for her.

Hermione appeared in their living room. It was empty. The house was quiet. She could only hear the sprinklers on outside in the front yard. The Grangers were at work. She went upstairs to her room and looked around. It looked normal.

She wasn't the same as she was during the summer. She was Voldemort's daughter. She always was but she didn't know until school. It wasn't until after she found out he was her father and that her mother was killed by Dumbledore that she embraced it. She had enjoyed it. Now she has a choice to make. Who would be her target? The light or the dark side? Harry or her father? Ron or Millicent Bulstrode?

That was when an idea occurred. An evil idea. She would attack both, starting with the light side. Starting with hurting Harry Potter. If he could only be killed by her father then she'd have a lot of fun torturing him. She looked around her room until she found something from her childhood. A childhood that was raised by false parents.

Hermione picked up a doll she had as a kid. It was a small doll of a girl with a white dress. She thought it would be perfect. She found her other doll of another girl but wearing a black dress. She looked around and found a doll of a male with brown hair. She pointed her fingers at the doll and made it add more hair and turn it white to make a beard.

She would leave it as a warning and to show her target. First she would attack Dumbledore. Kill him, maybe. She was with her father when he made the plans on when they'd try to attack and kill him. She thought it would be a perfect time to kill him before they get to. To crash their party of death.

Hermione grinned evilly as she thought of her plan. She used her powers to make more fabric of the doll appear to make it look like it had a wand in its chest. She made red fabric appear around the part the wand was in to look like blood. She used a bit of some other magic to make the wand animate from going into the air and then stabbing the doll.

Hermione started to laugh evilly as her plan for her first attack was already in her mind. "You'll regret killing my mother, Dumble-prick" said Hermione. She grabbed one last other doll and made it cover with a long black robe. She made the face half white with the eyes still normal as the only thing visible from the cloak aside from the mask. It was a Death Eater. That would be her next target. For now, she needed to work on Dumbledore.