18

"Why is she in here? Shouldn't she be hiding out somewhere? Away from here?" asked a voice. "Maybe he convinced her. They were probably outdoors or something. You know he doesn't like being exposed to unknown things. Remember that time when he had came back from the forbidden forest in first or second year? I had to wake him up from nightmares about unicorns! Unicorns!" laughed another voice.

Hermione heard the voices and she pressed her face into Draco's chest. "That's just weird" said the first voice. Hermione felt Draco hold her closer and she absentmindedly smiled. "Is she smiling? The product of the Dark Lord and some weird random lady is smiling" continued the first voice . Hermione's smile faded quickly and she opened her eyes. She looked up at the owners of the two voices by the door. It was Pansy and Blaise. "Well, it was nice knowing you. Bye now" said Blaise taking a step away from her.

Hermione lifted her head and growled. "How dare you call my mother that!" said Hermione loudly. Draco stirred awake below her and he looked up at her. "Woah, what's going on?" asked Draco tiredly but alert. "That pug face just called my mother a weird random lady" said Hermione. Draco turned his head to see Pansy with Blaise a few feet away. Hermione lifted her hand to point it towards Pansy but Draco put his hand in her shoulder. "Elle, don't waste your time and power on her. Why don't you start on your plan already" said Draco.

Hermione put her hand down. "Fine, but this is the only time I'll let anyone go" said Hermione. "Thank you-" started Pansy. "Leave!" commanded Hermione. Pansy shrieked and ran from the room. "That goes for you too Blaise. Unless you have a death wish" said Draco. Blaise paled and followed after Pansy.

Draco turned back to Hermione and smiled. "You look beautiful, love" said Draco. Hermione rolled her eyes. "Yeah, yeah. Come on. Let's get dressed so we can hurt Snape" said Hermione excitedly. "No morning kiss?" asked Draco with a pouted lip. Hermione chuckled and leant in to kiss him. After they shared a long passionate kiss, Hermione got off Draco and pulled him to his closet.

"Change your clothes" said Hermione. "I will. What about you?" asked Draco. "I have magic. I'll conjure up clothes" said Hermione. "But you look so cute in my shirt" said Draco. "Then I'll keep it" said Hermione. Draco gave her a kiss before reaching for a black shirt. Hermione walked into his bathroom and transfigured her clothes into a black blouse and black jeans. She conjured up a brush and brushed her hair.

While she was brushing her hair, Draco walked in the bathroom and right behind her. He wrapped his arms around her waist and smiled. "You look beautiful" he whispered in her ear. She rolled her eyes and turned around to kiss him. He kissed back and walked as they kissed, making her bump into the countertop. Draco lifted her on top of it, and deepened the kiss.

After a few minutes, Hermione pulled away and kept him from trying to kiss her again. "Draco, as much as I love kissing you, I have someone to torture and kill" said Hermione. "Can we continue this later?" asked Draco. "Of course" said Hermione. "One last kiss" said Draco leaning in. She closed the distance and they shared a kiss for a few moments before they pulled away.

"Okay, that's enough for now. Your hair's messy. We need to look intimidating" said Hermione. "What?!" he asked, freaked out. He looked in the mirror and saw his reflection of his hair all over the place. Hermione laughed. "Don't worry, I'll fix it" said Hermione. She grabbed her brush she used for herself and brushed his blonde hair. Draco stared into her eyes as she worked, occasionally glancing at the mirror to see his hair.

"Done" said Hermione. Draco gave her a soft kiss on her lips and admired his hair in the mirror. "Thanks, love. We can go to my Manor after this, if you want. I doubt my mother would mind. My father wouldn't even know, he would probably have to stay at your father's manor for a while" said Draco. "Okay, that's sounds like a good idea. Now, hold on to me. We're leaving" said Hermione. "Got it" said Draco. He wrapped his arms securely around his girlfriend and nuzzled her hair. "You're so weird" said Hermione. A cloud of smoke enveloped them and they disappeared.