15

Hermione's ears filled with the noise of two voices. Both familiar. "What happened? You said nothing would go wrong!" shouted Voldemort. "I didn't think anything would. It might have been something to do with her. Maybe it was to do with her emotions" said Lucius. "What could possibly make her fall on the ground from ten feet high and cause her to get hurt like this? Her arm's broken!" shouted Voldemort. His face softened a bit as he continued ranting.

"She might have as well been playing quidditch. Merlin knows how dangerous that sport is. That's why I stayed on the ground and focused on my education" shouted Voldemort. It was no secret that he was always found in the library or underneath a tree by the Great Lake with at least one book back at Hogwarts. Most of his reading interests were on Dark Arts, which was all he ever wanted to think of on his free time back then.

Hermione slowly opened her eyes and saw her father near the door with Lucius Malfoy in front of him. "D-daddy?" asked Hermione groggily. Her father and Lucius' attention turned towards Hermione and Voldemort rushed to his daughter's side. "You're awake!" he exclaimed before wrapping his arms around her and, hugging her? Wasn't he really angry at her and saying he had hated her the last time they talked to each other?

Hermione felt a sudden pain at her side and groaned. "Ow!" exclaimed Hermione. "Sorry, my precious darling" said Voldemort as sweetly as he could. "W-where am I? Why am I here? Why did you bring me?" asked Hermione scared and a bit sad. "Hey, calm down. You're back home, at Riddle Manor. I brought you here because you had just collapsed when I found you and were hurt" said Voldemort trying to be nice to his daughter.

Hermione didn't want to believe him. He had been really intimidating when he was angry. He had seemed like he meant it when he said he and her mother would hate her. Now, she didn't believe that was why he brought her. She felt tears fill her eyes and she blinked causing them to fall. "Don't cry. I don't want to see you cry" said Voldemort.

More tears started to fall down her face and she couldn't stop them. "Please, don't cry. I don't like to see your face with tears" said Voldemort. Hermione looked scared at her father. "What is making you sad?" asked Voldemort. Hermione looked down and looked back up at her father for a few short seconds before looking back down to her lap.

"Me? I made you cry?" asked Voldemort in realization. Lucius awkwardly stepped out of the room. The tears on Hermione's face stopped falling. "What real reason did you bring me here for? I didn't tell your plans" said Hermione with a quivering lip. "Can't I worry about my daughter?" asked Voldemort. "After yelling you and my dead mum hate me, I don't really think so" said Hermione.

"I didn't mean that" said Voldemort. "Really? Well it sure sounded like you did" said Hermione a bit coldly. ""Hey! I brought you back home and helped your broken arm and scratches, and this is what you do? Complain?" asked Voldemort starting to get angry. "Oh, I'm sorry. Should I kill someone too? Will that make you feel better?" asked Hermione not caring what her father had to say.

"Stop it! You are going to stay here, for a long time until we win. Not until then will I let you out of this room" said Voldemort angrily. "I'm sorry. You seem to be mistaken. There is no we, and you'll be the one losing," said Hermione, "everyone will." Voldemort watched his daughter carefully with confusion. "What do you mean?" he asked.

"I mean no one will win" said Hermione. "Is that supposed to be some kind of threat?" asked her father. "No. I just know what's going to happen" said Hermione. "That's not what's going to happen. I'll be the one winning, Harry Potter dead, and all the Death Eaters taking over and making sure every last Mudblood dies, along with their muggle parents. Half bloods will be locked up. Blood traitors will get what they deserve" said Voldemort imagining what would happen if he won.