20

Hermione was very angry. After she disappeared from Malfoy Manor, she reappeared in Diagon Alley. She noticed how there was people all walking around happily and she was sick of it. She was in an alley next to Ollivanders.

She peeked through a window and smirked as she saw someone going to repair a wand. She flicked her fingers and the wand flew out of their hand. Another flick and the person flew out of the shop. She chuckled as the person was hollering in pain.

"Hey, what are you doing out here?" asked a voice. Hermione merely turned her head, before she was met with an old looking man with a shocked expression once he realized who she was. "Y-you're her" stuttered the man. "Yes I am. I am also the last person you ever see" said Hermione before she pointed her finger at him and he held his hands to his throats for a few seconds then he let go, and fell to the floor dead. A little blood streamed out of his mouth, but it wasn't much compared to everything else she'd done, nor what she planned to do.

She looked at all the people walking passed the shops and wondered what magnificent way to surprise them and torture them. Then she suddenly got an idea and made the sky right above them turn dark and made clouds form and lightning strike several places at once, all aiming for people who only few moved out of the way in time, while many others were either dead or severely injured.

She slowly crept out of the shadows, without anyone even glancing her way. Not until a voice shouted "Stop right there, you monster!" She turned around to see who was trying to stop her this time. She smirked as she saw the best group of people to kill. The Ministry of Magic. Everyone was there and they all thought they were prepared to stop her. "Oh, am I interrupting something?" asked Hermione innocently.

"You bet you are missy. You are interrupting the Wizard World's happiness and day of peace. Now stop ruining and destroying lives right now before we take drastic measures" said Kingsley Shacklebolt. "Oh, of course. Right at once. Let me just bake some cookies for you. Oh and I must just go hug Harry Potter and tell him all of my father's secrets" said Hermione sarcastically.

"Little girl. You do not know who you are dealing with-" started Cornelius Fudge. "Let me stop you right there. First of all, I am not a little girl. Secondly, I obviously know who I'm dealing with. A weak Wizard World with no ministry to help them" said Hermione.

In one second, the whole Ministry was confused and in the next, they were all blasted off their feet and hit buildings and all were effected the same. All dead with her mark in their arms. She had just killed all of the Ministry.

Now she listened to all the screams of people running and shouting in Diagon Alley. Especially the ones due to her killing the ministry. "Ahhh! She just killed our ministry! We're doomed!" shouted a person. "Very doomed indeed" said Hermione's now cruel and sickening voice.

The voice was creepier than Bellatrix always was. It was a new level of dark and deadly. It was the new, dark, Ellene Riddle. The girl that proved she was dangerous and could do what she wanted. She proved she could fight for what she wanted. She proved that she was not someone to be messed with. She proved she was her father's daughter, and now even worse than everyone.

She watched all the scared people scatter for a few seconds before she looked up at the sky and thought of an idea. She pointed her fingers towards one of the buildings, The Ministry Press, and made an invisible force destroy the base of the building, making it all fall down with the people inside it. More people screamed and even louder than before. She smirked and let another power destroy one other building. The Leaky Cauldron.

People who had been trying to run there, all screamed fearfully for that was their only way out. Other people apparated except those with children. They were all covering their children, blocking them from her view. "Oh, you think I'm going to kill you?" asked Hermione. After a small moment of silence, she added to her question. "Well you thought right" she finished before she blasted a building right next to the destroyed Leaky Cauldron, making it topple over all the people there.