11

When Draco arrived carrying Hermione at the hospital, Madam Pomfrey walked over to them. "What happened, now?" asked the matron. "A girl beat her up and some other girls were blocking me from Hermione" said Draco. "Oh, goodness! Did the girl try any spells?" asked Madam Pomfrey worriedly. "Yes. She used the stinging hex" said Hermione. "Oh, let me go get a potion" said Madam Pomfrey before walking over to her storage room.

"Do you think your father will want to kill Millicent? Even if she was a pureblood?" asked Draco. Hermione thought for a moment before answering. "Maybe. I mean he just got me back. Finding out that I got beat up and hexed by a pureblood, a Slytherin, he would totally freak out and want to kill her" said Hermione.

"Yeah, but because she's a pureblood. Do you think he might let it pass or give a warning?" asked Draco. "I don't know. Want to find out?" asked Hermione with a mischievous grin on her face. "I'd love to" said Draco matching her grin. "Got the potion. It should help heal all the stinging and any pain you feel" said Madam Pomfrey walking out of the storage room and back over to them.

Hermione looked at the matron and gave her a small smile. "Thank you, Madam" said Hermione as the matron handed her a potion. Hermione took it from her hands and started to open the vial. "No problem, dear" said Madam Pomfrey before walking back to her office seeing no one else was there asking for help.

Draco smiled at her as she held the vial to her mouth. Hermione saw him and stopped moving the vial. "What?" she asked. "Nothing. I'm just happy being with you" said Draco. Hermione rolled her eyes. "Yeah, whatever" said Hermione before downing the potion. Draco grabbed the vial from her hands after she finished the potion and placed it on a table beside the bed.

"Better?" asked Draco after a few seconds. "Yeah" said Hermione. "Good" said Draco leaning into her face for a kiss. She leaned in too and they kissed for a few seconds. "Let's go. I'm hungry" said Hermione. "Alright, but what if one of the girls already spread rumors about what happened?" asked Draco. "I don't know. If they made rumors then I'll make sure to get them for it" said Hermione. "Of course you will" said Draco laughing a bit.

He stood up quickly and picked up Hermione. "What are you doing? Put me down!" said Hermione. "Why? I love to carry you" said Draco. "Because I want food!" said Hermione. "And you'll get food, don't worry" said Draco. "I better, ferret" said Hermione. "Hey! I'm not a ferret!" said Draco. "Yes you are. You're my ferret" said Hermione. Draco rolled his eyes as he carried her out of the hospital wing.

"And you're my beaver" said Draco laughing a bit to himself. Hermione glared at Draco and jabbed him on his chest. "Ow!" exclaimed Draco still careful not to drop her. "That hurt, Granger" said Draco. "Oh, did it? Good" said Hermione. "You really are evil. I wonder if my evilness is rubbing off on you" said Draco.

"As if! You barely do anything evil! You're as evil as a bunny. No, a ferret. Ha!" said Hermione. "Hey! That's rude! I pick on people all the time" said Draco. "Everyone could do that, Draco" said Hermione. "No! Not Longbottom. He's the one that's picked on" said Draco. "I suppose that's true but I'm sure he could if he wanted to" said Hermione.

"If he wanted to? Wanted to as much as he wanted to mess up in potions today? Or any day? Nice job, by the way. Totally believable" said Draco. "Thanks. You think I should make everyone aware of my family, now?" asked Hermione. "Why not?" said Draco. "Great. I should probably add in some special effects. Or should I say special powers?" asked Hermione with a mischievous grin.

"Might as well tell your father about Millicent right after a dramatic exit" said Draco. "Brilliant idea, Draco" said Hermione. "Brilliant ideas come from only the handsomest" said Draco. "Really? Then who'd you hear that idea from?" asked Hermione. "I came up with it!" said Draco. "But you just said they come from the handsomest" said Hermione. "And I'm the handsomest!" said Draco. "Keep telling yourself that" said Hermione.