19

Hermione awoke to the sound of an annoyingly cute voice saying her name. "Ellene" he whispered. She smiled as she opened her eyes. "Good morning Ferret" she laughed. He glared at her and pouted. She rolled her eyes and gave him a kiss on the lips. He smiled when she pulled away. "Handsome ferret" she said before ruffling her left hand through his hair. He didn't mind as he was attracted to her beautiful chocolate brown eyes.

Morning wasn't usually something either of them enjoyed, yet they didn't mind this one time since they were both together. Hermione usually had bad mornings because she never got much sleep. She always had stayed up in the common room, studying for everything. Now it was her past life, and she only cared about her boyfriend and whatever it took to make sure her father wouldn't succeed as he wanted to. Draco had studied up till midnight, before he had tried to go to bed. He had trouble most nights, because his mind wouldn't stop thinking of his father and his now girlfriend.

The two were happy at the moment and thought nothing could ruin their lovely day. Draco kissed her and then pinned her down to his bed. She didn't mind and gave him a small kiss back. He lifted his finger to the side of her head, tracing her skin from below her ear, to her lips, and to her chin. She turned her head slowly and slightly, and closed her eyes.

She felt so refreshed after sleeping with her boyfriend beside her. He seemed to make everything better. She thought nothing could replace him. He was the best thing to ever happen to her. She loved him more than anything. More than life itself. She'd do anything for him. She'd travel the world with him, even if he bickered a lot. She loved him with all her heart and she'd love him forever, even past death.

Draco loved her more than he loved his hair. He loved her just as much as he cared about his parents, or his mother, mainly. His father was never around him much. His mother was always there for him when he was younger, so he cared about her more. Yet now, he loved another woman just as much. He loved his girlfriend enough to kill anyone for her. Not that he'd want to do it, but he would if he had to. He'd do anything for her.

Draco leaned towards her face and placed a gentle kiss. He continued to kiss her around her face everywhere until he felt her push his face off her. She kissed his cheek, making him upset. He wanted a kiss on his lips. He was a Malfoy and Malfoy's get what they want. He stopped her from fooling him, and kissed her right in the lips. She kissed him back and the two began to make out.

When they pulled away, they were both bored. Draco brought a hand to her hair and felt its softness. She kissed his nose, making him smile. He kissed her nose as well before kissing her cheek and then her neck. She smiled brightly at him, and he smirked. She closed her eyes again and relaxed on top of the bed, being kissed by Draco.

"Elle," whispered his soft, soothing voice. Hermione opened her eyes and saw Draco's blonde hair as he kissed her neck. "Yes?" she asked. "I'm bored" said Draco. "And?" asked Hermione before yawning. "Even yawning, you look beautiful" commented Draco. Hermione rolled her eyes.

"Even in the morning, your hair is as blonde as a retriever" said Hermione. "That sounds kind of stupid" said Draco. "Much like whatever comes out of that mouth" said Draco. "Rude" said Draco. "Grow up" said Hermione pushing him off the bed. "Ow! You made me cut my finger!" said Draco in a childish way, standing up.

Hermione got on her knees on the bed and grabbed his arm and looked at his finger he was complaining about. "You'll live" said Hermione. "Hey, you need to kiss it better" said Draco. Hermione, for the millionth time at all now, rolled her eyes. She grabbed his hand and brought it towards her face and kissed it for a few seconds.