Chapter 2

Y/Ns POV

"Y/N! Hurry up!" Wentworth shouts and I rush down the stairs. "I'm here, don't get your panties in a twist." I sigh out of breath and he rolls his eyes. "Let's go babe." He grabs my hand, I find it the slightest odd but dismiss it as him being excited. He loads the bags into the back of the car and starts to drive us to the airport.

"Your dad know anything?" He asks me. "No, he still hasn't answered. I sent him a text letting him know." I reply and he nods. "I know your dad, he's just busy don't worry about it. And I also know he wouldn't mind me whisking you away, because I'm the best fun you'll ever find in the world." He smirks arrogantly and I grin.

"You're so cocky." I laugh.

WENTWORTHS POV

Cocky. Of all words she had to use the word cocky. I pull a fake smile onto my face trying the hide my friend, as I act like I'm looking through the CD's, I've used to cover myself. 

"You're taking so long let me check." She grabs each disc off my body, her hand accidentally squeezing me, but she doesn't realise. I mask my coming moan in a cough. "Give me one second." I smile at her and she nods unbothered flicking through the CD's, in her tight shorts.

I run into the shop and straight to the bathroom to deal with my mate. I pinch my leg, trying to get rid of the erection but it doesn't work. Sighing I do the one thing all my other mates have had to do, except they were teens at the time and I'm a grown man.

I pull my trousers down and begin pumping.

(A/N, this is so weird, so just imagine it yourself, I'm not writing that Lool.)

It's only a matter of minutes and I'm back out. I grab a few snacks and pay for them not wanting to seem weird or draw any attention to myself. Why the hell did I even agree to take Y/N, I can't trust myself around her. She's too tempting.

On the plane

"I think that flight attendants checking you out." Y/N giggles holding onto my arm trying to get a better look. I groan annoyed, I have a clear idea in my head of what I think about Y/N, and what I want to be, she just doesn't realise. So when she tries to set me up with other women it infuriates me internally.

"She's not that bad, I mean she's got nothing on me, but you know, for someone as ugly as you, I'd say she's a catch." Y/N arrogantly flicks her hair and I roll my eyes. "Could your ego get any bigger?" I ask her and she nods her head.

"Wentworth, have you seen me?" Fuck yes I have. I think to myself.

At the hotel

Y/N throws herself onto the bed and I tip the hotel staff. "This room has one bed." Y/N observes, it's cute how she's oblivious to me doing it on purpose.

"Guess you're sleeping on the floor Y/N." I smirk and she shakes her head horrified. "I'd rather eat a live snake." She shivers at the thought and I raise my eyebrows at her. "Leave you to say the most random things." I sigh but she's glued to her phone.

"My friends are so jealous, I'm here and they're stuck in shitty lessons. I can't believe this is a punishment. Like, I wanna get into fights everyday." Y/N smirks and I roll my eyes. "Shut up and eat your food." I pass her, her favourite and she quietens down.

"This is mine now." I speak snatching her phone out of her hand and she looks at me horrified. "But how will I live?" She starts to throw a tantrum. "We can always go home and force you to apologise to your teachers, then get you back into school." I suggest and she rapidly shakes her head.

Evening (night time swim)

After much thought I decide there's no harm in joining Y/N in our private swimming pool. "This would be so much more fun with a phone." She sighs as she swims a few laps bored. "Stop moaning." I moan and she rolls her eyes.

"The only person moaning is the flight attendant, thinking about you. Ohh, ahhh, sexy customer, ohhh, fuck me." She mimes and my eyes are fixated on her body. "Went?" She calls my name breaking me out of my trans.

What the hell is this girl doing to me?

I can't help myself and swim over to Y/N, her body pressed against me and the pools tiles. "I-uh." She stops talking unsure of what's about to happen. This is my only chance, either turn away and pretend it never happened, or finally kiss her.

So obviously being the idiot I am, I kissed her. Her eyes widen in shock and she pulls away. "I have to use the bathroom." She excuses herself, pulling my shirt over her tiny body.

"Shit." I mumble numerous profanities under my breath. "Fucking hell." I groan at the thought of her telling anyone, the thought which hurts the most you ask, it's the one of being away from her.

After about 20 minutes the bathroom door clicks open and Y/N walks out, she joins me back in the pool, pulling my shirt off her as she walks over. Grabbing the remote.

"Wanna finish the rest of Criminal Minds?" She asks and I nod. There's an awkward silence between us, but with each Morgan and Garcia scene we can't help but warm up. They're our favourites. Hands down.

"I'm sorry about before." I speak up being the older person and she shakes her head. "If I'm being honest, I enjoyed it." She smiles looking up to me and I smirk. "You did?" I raise an eyebrow and she nods.

"Good." I sigh a breath of relief I didn't know I was holding. Y/N inches closer to me and I do the same. Enough so our bodies can feel each others heat radiate of one another.

"Tell me to stop, and I'll stop." I whisper. If she doesn't force me off her I won't be able to control myself. 15 seconds go by of blissful silence, nothing but stoic eye contact.

I tilt my head, from centimetres to millimetres away from her lips. Finally mustering up enough courage they smear against each other. Y/Ns hands wrap around my neck and mine around her waist. I don't stop, taking the least amounts of air as I need to, not wanting our lips to depart any longer than they should.

Her hands trail down to my chest and I smirk. "Touch me more." I whisper into her mouth as I grab a hold of her hand, gliding it down lower than just my abs. Inside my boxer straps and rubbing my balls. "I've waited so Fucking long." I groan, my lips kissing hers hungrily.

There's a knock on the door and I ignore it carrying on, until keys start to jingle and I'm forced to pull away. "What the fuck!" I shout annoyed.

"Room service." The lady talks and both Y/N and I pull apart.