Chapter 10

2 weeks later

Y/N's POV

"It's your birthday in a week." Went turns his head smiling at me. Both of us panting out of breath after having sex, laying next to each other naked. The hotel staff has become used to us visiting, every single night, they even get us groceries to take back home. It's no secret that we're fucking, they know.

"I just want to be alone." I speak and Wentworth grasps onto what I'm saying. "We could always go on holiday, London again?" Wentworth suggests. "Then they'd have to come, Emma and Jack. Frankly, I don't want her having sex with you, in our place." I sigh and Went does too.

"I don't want Jack having sex with you on your birthday night. But there's nothing we can do." Wentworth says and I roll my eyes. "Tell me to and I'll break up with him Went." I sit up and Went shakes his head.

"If it was worth it, I would've told you to ages ago. But your Y/D/N's daughter, he'd kill me. We can't happen, the moment he finds out, he'll either send you or me away from each other forever." Wentworth mumbles and I frown.

"We sound so hopeless right now." I humourlessly laugh and Went smiles sadly at me. He pulls me in for a hug and I trace circles around his naked chest.

"We should start going it's 4am." Went sighs and I agree with him.

~~~

When I join everyone downstairs they're all acting awkward but I ignore it. Wentworth soon joins later on and we continue our day like normal. Just the odd glance every now and then, which usually ends in Went and I smirking at one another.

"Your birthday is coming up, have you planned anything Y/N?" Emma asks me, for once in my life everyone is in the same room and it's not breakfast, lunch or dinner. "I don't really want to do anything to be honest." I smile, letting go of Wents hand from under the table and Emma starts to laugh.

"19 is your final year as a teen, then you're officially an adult, it's a big deal." Wentworth speaks up, winking and Emma nods.

Wentworth's hand slowly creeps up the bottom of my leg and in-between my thighs. The thrill of it all is, Wentworth is sat in between his fiancé and I, and I'm sat next to Wentworth and Jack; every morning when he finger fucks me under the table, it's enticing and pumps up my adrenaline to say the least. The only downfall is my father has no idea as he sits at the head of the table. Something Wentworth stopped doing the moment I arrived.

"I think we should do something." Jack speaks up and Wents fingers start to poke my sweet spot violently. "Umm, I don't uh, know. I have uh, no clothes." I stutter out, struggling to control myself as Wentworth carries on. His eyes lighting up amused as he watches me at a struggle of words.

"That's nonsense, I'll take you shopping, it'll be a girls day out, and don't even think about saying no. I'm older than you." Emma smiles and I internally laugh, her fiancé is cheating on her with me under this table right now. Only because she's older than me.

"I think you should go." Wentworth smiles, his fingers curling up inside of me and I stifle a moan, in a laugh. "I guess...I'm coming." I speak and Emma smiles. My speech an indication to Wentworth to carry on and he does.

Seconds later my arousal is all released onto his fingers and he wipes them clean under the table. Lifting the same napkin up to his face, rubbing it over his mouth, my stomach somersaulting.

~~~

"What do you think of these?" Emma asks as she hands me another dress and I roll my eyes. "It looks ugly and I'm pretty sure if my gran was alive, even she'd say it's old." I groan and Emma frowns. The dress is perfect, I want it, but I'm not going to admit it. "I think that's the nicest you've been to every other article of clothing I've shown you." She laughs and I fake a smile.

Emma's nice, tolerating her friendly nature is what annoys me. She's too nice, and overly friendly when she doesn't have to be. She keeps pushing and there's no limits. It's like I should feel guilty for what I'm doing to her because of her generous nature, but I'm not.

"Shall we eat instead, I'm starving." Emma sighs and I nod along, if it shuts her up I'm more than happy.

"You're eating a lot." I observe and she starts to giggle. "That time?" I ask and she shakes her head. Maybe she's just fat, but looking at her dip her fries in her shake makes we want to puke. Wentworth used to do that for me.

"I think I'm pregnant." She laughs and I drop my burger to the table. My mouth hung wide open.

Wentworth told me he and Emma weren't even having sex, why would he lie to me about something as big as that?

My eyes start to well up and Emma laughs. "Exciting isn't it?" She hands me a tissue and wipes her own eyes. "Ya." I whisper faintly, suddenly not so hungry anymore. "I just, Went a dad. Wow." I force a laugh, holding my hands over my mouth acting happy but trying to cover my hurt. That child should be mine.

"When did you, I mean, when was the baby conceived?" I ask and Emma blushes. "That day you walked in on us. It was the last time we had sex for a few weeks now." Emma smiles and I smile too, a few hours later, we rekindled our affair. "You said you think? Why are you not sure?" I ask her and she frowns.

"My fertility is very weak, I need to have constant sex to well you know. And I haven't taken a test yet. My periods a few days late, which is kind of common." Emma explains and I nod. Honestly I could puke right now, I pray to God she's not pregnant.

"What about Went? Does he want kids?" I ask and she shrugs. "We spoke about it once when I had a pregnancy scare and he said he wouldn't mind a child. He said he prefers to be married and settled down though." Emma smiles and I do too. Went's always been a family man, despite having the most unethical job ever. If we had children, he'd drop his job the second the child was born. That's the kind of man he is.

Except we aren't having children, she is.

"Anyways, shall we carry on shopping?" She asks and I shake my head, my heart breaking. "I like the last dress we saw best, let's get that." I speak, and with that we leave on our way home.

After Emma dropped me home, she left to go to the doctors, she'd asked me if I wanted to come but I declined. I'd probably break down.

"Hey." Jack smiles and I weakly smile back, rushing past him and up to my room. Tears streaming down my face. I lock the door and lay on my bed crying.

"Y/N! Are you okay? Why are you crying?" Jack shouts from the door, repeatedly asking me if I'm okay but I don't reply.

"Y/N?" A softer voice speaks, and I start to sob into my pillow more. Went is going to stop whatever it is we have, the moment that child is born. The child that should be mine.

~xx