Chapter 9

Y/N's POV

"Wake up." Wentworth nudges my sides and I start to grumble angry. "Stop." I whine pulling the blanket back over my body and he sighs lifting me off the bad and stands carrying me.

"We need to leave sweetheart, it's 5 am." He speaks and I start to open my eyes. We left the house around 1 am, got to the hotel at about half past 2, which means I've only had 30 minutes to sleep, because the last time I checked; Wentworth and I were still having sex at 4:30am. "I'm so tired." I yawn rubbing my eyes and he frowns apologetically.

"Come on. Like you said babe, we gotta be careful." Wentworth starts to pass me clothes from the ground and I dress myself. "G'day Mr Miller, Ms." The man at the checkout speaks jolly and I force a smile onto my face. "Bye." I wave exhausted and Wentworth opens my car door for me.

"We'll grab some groceries in case someone asks where we've been." Wentworth yawns and I nod along.

~~~

The porch lights flicker on as Wentworth pulls the car up the driveway. "I booked the hotel room, for every night, whenever you want to use it, that room is ours." Went smiles and I do too. Slowly I pull him closer to me by the collar, connecting our lips in a lusty kiss.

Our tongues fight in a battle I'm losing but I could care less. "I need some birth control for next time." I mumble into the kiss and Went pulls away. He opens the dashboard of his car and passes me the medicine. "I have this from back then." He laughs and I do too. I remember exactly when I brought this specific pack of pills.

"Someone will see us." I mumble into the kiss and he pulls away annoyed. "If we were in any other situation, I promise you, you would've been mine before you even knew you liked me back." Wentworth speaks and I smile. "Come on." I laugh and he smirks.

Upon entering the house there was complete silence, everyone was still asleep and I'd been careful enough not to make any noise on my way up. Wentworth and I went our separate ways, after a final peck. I changed my clothes and walked straight into the shower, ridding myself of the stench of sex before I rejoined my boyfriend in bed.

Later in the morning

I was last to join everyone at the breakfast table, exhausted by all the events of last night and this morning. "Morning Y/N." My dad smiles and I kiss his cheek. "Max." I lift my dog onto my lap, laughing as he licks my face.

"Lemme see." Jack asks and I hand him Max smiling. To say I felt guilty would be an understatement, but I'm enjoying myself and I can't lie about that.

Throughout the whole of breakfast, Wentworth was sat across from me, smirking and kicking my leg, he knew it was driving me crazy. His leg would sometimes rub up mine so dangerously high I'd get scared that someone would catch us. His smirk, it wouldn't stop, he wouldn't stop. Sometimes using his bowl, other times his food, to cover the fact that he's winking at me from everyone else.

I stand lifting my plate and Wentworth raises his eyebrows at me amused. "I'm gunna go to sleep." I yawn and my dad nods his head unbothered.

"No one cares, babe." Went smirks on purpose and I'm ready to murder him. "Babe, I know you're having an identity crisis and all, but I was talking to the other dog Max, not you." I retaliate and my dad bursts out laughing, everyone does.

"You're still getting bullied by her!" My dad shouts and Went rolls his eyes. "You got lucky."  Went speaks. "Ya for 18 years." I laugh and Went does too.

Pulling a snack out of the fridge I start to munch, only because I still don't like eating Emma's food. Although today it felt pretty good, seeing as I believe she's now getting a portion of what she deserves.

"My room, 10 minutes." Wentworth whispers into my ear, his arm wrapped around my waist. "What about the rules?" I ask skeptical. "I want you now, the rules can wait." He kisses down my neck and I stifle a moan. "I'll come, 10 minutes." I whisper, and Went quickly pulls apart as he walks out of the room, Emma walking in.

He mouths a good luck with a smirk etched onto his smug face and I roll my eyes. Now to deal with this blonde problem. "Hey." Emma smiles and I start to hum a song. "I love that song." She smiles and I can't help but feel bad. She's trying so hard, I might as well play along.

"I don't like him as a singer, but his songs are good." I smile, passing her my dirty cutlery and she starts to wash them. "Do you like any other songs?" She asks and I nod. "I like quite a few. It wasn't me by Shaggy. I like that, a lot." I stretch my words out and Emma smiles.

"Why do you like that one?" She asks and I smirk behind her back. "He's cheating on his partner, and he's so cool in telling the whole world, but he doesn't tell her, he denies it, not because he loves her and wants to stay with her, but because she's this big joke, and they're all having a laugh about it. It's all behind her back, but she deserves it for interfering in something that was never hers." I lie a bit and Emma nods unaware.

"Depressing." She laughs and I roll my eyes. "Perceptive." I shoot and she laughs. "Are you going to be busy now?" I ask and she shakes her head. "What about you?" Emma asks and I shake my head.

"Jacks watching a tv show, about crime or something, apparently it's really good. Why don't you check it out, I need to shower then I'll join you." I suggest and Emma smiles. "Fine by me." She struts off and away to the living room.

"Stupid bitch." I mumble under my breath, walking up the stairs and by the time I'm outside of my old bedrooms door, Wents already pulled me in and locked the door shut. "You got engaged to an air head." I complain and Went starts to laugh.

"That 'air head' cooks us all food and no matter how much you want to deny it, you know it's the best." He smirks, while I pull his shirt off. "She's dumb." I carry on complaining as I undress Went and he undresses me.

"What about your boyfriend, he's glued to the tv, always." Went smirks and I shake my head. "He's got a degree in not being an idiot, unlike blondie." I respond and Went rolls his eyes.

"If he wasn't an idiot, you wouldn't be here with me now would you?" Went looks me in the eyes and I melt at his touch. I shake my head agreeing with him and he smirks. "I knew it baby." He smiles, laying me flat on the bed but I sit back up.

"What are you doing?" He asks as I stand. "Shut up." I push him down, so he's sitting on the bed and get down on my knees, in front of his huge length.

Without any warning I take half of him into my mouth and then with each suck I take an inch more. "Fuck Y/N." Went suppresses his urge to shout out loud as my tongue swirls around the tip of his length, like his tongue did on my finger just last night.

Seconds later his length starts to twitch inside of me, I gag while taking the whole of him in, regardless I carry on. Wentworth's hips bucking to the bop of my head. And finally he releases, all of his cum, in my mouth and then down my throat in a blink of an eye.

Standing I pull my shirt back over my head and then my trousers. "I don't think so." Wentworth laughs pushing my body down to the bed, pinning my hands to the top of my head. "I need you to stay silent, okay?" He looks to me and I nod.

"By the way, we're still going to the hotel tonight." Went smirks and with that he enters me, with no warning and I have to bite down on his shoulder, not to scream.

~xx