Chapter 13

Previously

"SURPRISE!" Hundreds of voices yell and my eyes widen in shock. There's gasps of shock followed by a sudden awkward silence, disbelief and horror masking everyone's face, mine especially. I pull my lips away from Wentworth's slowly and scared.

Please, please god don't make dad be here. I pray in my head as I scan the crowd carefully.

Y/N's POV

"The room?" Emma steps in front of the guests, her face dropping, tears threatening to spill. I sigh in relief myself noticing that my dad isn't in the crowd, instead, my teachers, friends, friends parents, and mums sister look at me mortified.

"What the hell is going on between you two?" She shouts a tear slipping down her face and I ignore her looking my aunt in the eyes. I told her I was having an affair, just not who with. "Y/N, what the fuck man!" Jack shouts walking up to me and Wentworth rolls his eyes, moving me behind him by the waist.

"Don't talk to her like that." Went says calmly. "What, does it offend you? Y/N being your niece and all! Or is it because she's the girl your fucking with?" He shouts and I watch shocked when Wentworth punches him.

My 2 older cousins intervene taking Jack away and I sigh feeling tears ready to spill. "Is my dad here?" I ask no one in particular terrified, I will kill myself before facing him. Anna my friend from high school shakes her head. "Thank God." I whisper and my aunt walks up to me.

"I didn't judge you for having an affair, but Y/N come on, you could've chose any other man in the world." She sighs and I frown. "I'm not going to apologise." I sigh and she does too. "I know, you're your fathers daughter. I can't blame you." She smiles sadly and then hugs me.

"We should go upstairs." I speak and Went nods, we start to walk but stop at the sound of Emma's voice. "So I miscarried our child yesterday morning and you went away boning your best friends daughter!" She screams tears rolling down her face and the guests watch shocked.

"Emma not here." Wentworth sighs and she sarcastically laughs. "That's why you were crying when I told you I was pregnant! You left the house because you couldn't stand the thought of Wentworth and I having a kid!" Emma shouts and I stay quiet stood behind Went.

"I was so good to you, and this is how you repay me, taking advantage of my finacé at his low points." Emma accuses me and I roll my eyes. "I think that's enough." Aunt Claire intervenes but Emma ignores her.

"Ever since you wormed your way into my family he's been different. Our child died because of you, and always interfering." Emma cries shouting, walking up to me and I look to her unbothered.

"Do not call my family yours!" I laugh as she stands in front of me, all the guests watching. "You live in my house, you don't pay bills, shut your mouth or pack your bags." I snap and Emma tries lunge for me. I duck and push her back.

"Stop!" Wentworth shouts at both of us and I watch amused as she starts to cry standing from the ground. I didn't even hit her hard. "Don't touch me! She's your niece for crying out loud!" Emma rages and aunty Claire stands next to me awkwardly.

"Emma, who are we kidding, our relationship was over before Y/N's comeback." Wentworth speaks and she cries. "How long?" Emma asks and Wentworth turns looking to me. I shake my head, if he tells her about London, he'll go to jail.

"Come upstairs. This is too public." He says and she sighs. "You know everyone here just tell me." She begs and I roll my eyes. "I need a drink." I sigh walking away but am pulled back from the arm by Emma. This lady.

"How long Y/N!" She screams in my face and I look her in the eyes smirking. "Do you know who my dad is?" I ask smug and Emma only carries on crying.

"Emma get off of her!" Wentworth shouts and she shakes her head. "I won't hurt her." Emma says and I scoff a laugh down. "I know, because before you touch her, you'll be dead, get your hands off her now!" He yells furious and she looks at me shocked.

"You just have them all wrapped around your finger, don't you?" Emma humourlessly laughs and I shrug teasingly. "It's an uncle and niece thing, you wouldn't understand." I smirk and there's some gasps in the crowd yet again.

"You're nothing." Emma shouts and I scrunch my face amused. "Pretty sure you live off my money." I make a cringed out face and Emma cries out in anger.

"This wasn't how you were supposed to find out." Wentworth looks to Emma apologetically and she sobs, leaning on the wall next to me. I shoot daggers into her side as I notice the clothes she's wearing, used to be my mothers.

"Why were you sleeping with my fiancé? You said that day in your room, it was a rekindled affair, how long have you and him been with each other." Emma looks between Wentworth and I and I look at her appalled.

"That's the same as me asking you, why the fuck and where the fuck did you get the confidence from, to wear my dead mothers clothes!" I shout at her furious and Wentworth sighs, noticing as well. "She'll give it back." He reassures me and I snatch the drink Anna's holding out of her hand.

"Party's cancelled." I speak unable to look at the crowd of people I know without being embarrassed. "Get out!" Wentworth shouts and the people start to scurry out.

"Let's deal with this like adults." Aunty Claire speaks as she brings some chairs to the room, Jack entering with my cousins Justin and James. "Except Wentworth has taken a liking in a little girl." Emma remarks and I laugh. "You don't know how little." I laugh, inspecting my nails for dramatic purposes and Emma's eyes water yet again.

"When did the affair start?" Emma asks and Wentworth looks to my worried face, calming me down with a touch to my hand. As he touches me Emma and Jack both flinch. "3 years ago." Wentworth answers truthfully and their's some silence.

Jack scoffs and I roll my eyes. "You got a problem?" Wentworth looks to him threateningly and they hold eye contact until Aunt Claire breaks it up. "She was 16." Emma's eyes widen like a baby's before they cry and Wentworth nods.

"Pedophile." Jack mutters under his breath and Wentworth stands grabbing him by the throat. "Wanna say that again?" Went shouts and I stand scared. "It's not worth it Went." I speak up but he ignores me. I guess we've worked out his soft spot.

James and Justin pull Jack and Went away yet again and I remain quiet. Only now does the seriousness of this situation dawn upon me. I pray no one from my party has called my dad and told him. One hell of a birthday this is.

"You make me sick." Emma howls at both Wentworth and I, but mostly at him while she stands. "Where are you going?" Aunt Claire asks and Emma starts to laugh. "You heard the little girl, this is her home. I need to pack." She wipes a few tears away glaring at me but I ignore her. I feel horrible, she organised a birthday party for me, miscarried her baby, offered to love me like a mum, was always kind to me and then I slept with her fiancé.

But not for a single second do I regret it.

~xx