Chapter 7

Y/N's POV

"Rise and shine!" Jack shouts in my ear and I grumble profanities. "I hate you!" I laugh exhausted and he shrugs. "Love you too poo." He sings walking into the bathroom and I laugh.

I hate mornings.

I skip downstairs with Jack and meet my dad, Wentworth and Emma in the kitchen. "Morning." Jack and I smile as we sit down helping ourselves to the food on the table.

"It's 2 in the afternoon Y/N." My dad rolls his eyes and I smile. "I've been working like a dog for 2 years. I deserve to sleep in until the next week dad." I respond and he laughs. "She has an attitude problem doesn't she." He looks to Jack and they both laugh as I mess around with Max.

"I don't have an attitude." I laugh and then walk over to Max's bowl feeding him. "I'm pretty sure you do darling." Went smirks and I roll my eyes jokingly. Everyone eats in silence until Emma opens her mouth.

"I was thinking maybe we could go out, shopping?" Emma looks to me and I internally gag. Does this woman know who I am? I want to hate her and I'm looking for a reason to but she's so nice, it's sickening.

"Have you got any plans then?" My dad looks to Jack and I and he shrugs turning to me. "I don't think so." He smiles and I instantly speak up before my day of hell is finalised. "I have plans." I blurt out, and Wentworth raises an eyebrow.

"I'm sorry, I can't come. I wanted to spend time with family today." I force an apologetic smile onto my face and Emma smiles back. "No, I understand. Maybe another day." Emma looks to me and I nod. She wishes.

~~~

"You didn't have to say no to Emma." Wentworth speaks, following me into the kitchen and I raise an eyebrow. "I had plans." I shrug and he rolls his eyes. "You've been glued to your phone for the past few hours. You had no plans. You declined on purpose." He sighs and I huff, placing my hands on my hips.

Looking at Wentworth gives me butterflies, it reminds me of high school and the summer before I left. London. "So what if I did?" I turn my undivided attention to him and he smirks. "I know why you did it." Wentworth's voice deepens and I forget how to breathe.

"It's because of us." He carries on, suddenly he's closer to me and I no longer can speak. "Tell me I'm wrong." Wentworth smirks yet again.

I push myself further closer to him, unable to control the feelings within me.

Slowly reaching his hand out to mine, I hold his hand and Wentworth lifts me to the counter. Standing in between my legs. My mind screams at me to stop. My boyfriend is a few rooms above us, his fiancé and my dad somewhere in the house.

But this is the one thing I've been craving and needing for the last 2 years. The frustration every night when he wasn't there to pleasure me, sleep next to me, cuddle me on the sofa or sneak around with as we fucked.

He's much more than a fling, I just can't put my head onto what exactly it is that he is. Regardless, allowing lust to overpower me, I lift my hands up, resting them on his chest. Rubbing him, both our breaths hitching the slightest. Yet we act like it's all innocent.

My hair is a protective barrier as it dangles around us, covering both our extremely close faces, a curtain if you must.

"What's going on here?" A loud voice that belongs to neither of us booms, from the door.