Chapter 12

4 days later

Y/N's POV

"Why are you here Went?" I ask, finally reaching the street Wentworth told me he was parked up on. "I've come to take you home sweetheart." Went smiles and I roll my eyes. "Are you forgetting your fiancé is pregnant?" I snap and Wentworth looks to me frowning.

"Are you forgetting she's got fertility problems. She miscarried this morning." Wentworth speaks sadly and I stay quiet.

(A/N: I know a miscarriage is a cliché but fun fact: 50% of pregnancies end in miscarriages.)

Exploiting the moment I hug Went and he hugs me back sighing sadly. "Just come home, I miss you." He whispers and I nod. "I'll get my aunt to drop Jack and I." I speak and Went groans. "You come in my car, ask your aunt to drop him." He whines and I give in.

~~~

"I don't feel like going home yet." Wentworth speaks and I agree with him. I know exactly what he's insinuating as we pass our hotel. It's been 5 days since we've had sex, 5 long, frustrating, painful and emotional days.

"Mr Miller, Ms Y/L/N, long time no see." The receptionist David smiles handing Wentworth the keys and I smile. Unable to stick around because of Went's pull on my hand to our room.

"Undress." Wentworth mumbles, pulling his clothes off his own body as he slams the door shut. "Are you sure, we should?" I ask, knowing that this could be an emotional time for Wentworth but he shakes his head. "Don't act like you're not relieved." He sighs and I remain quiet.

Unbuttoning my clothes in silence, Wentworth peels the duvet off the bed. "Balcony." He instructs and I walk out with him, unsure wether or not I should say anything.

Standing behind me, Wentworth wraps the duvet around our bodies, the cold air bouncing on the skin that isn't covered. Both of us look out at the darkening sky as Went pushes his length inside of me, from the behind.

"Don't leave, again." Wentworth whispers as he thrusts in and out of me, his lips pecking both of my shoulder blades. "Please." He whispers, a single tear drop splashing onto my back, and I exhale sadly. "I'm sorry." I speak, on the verge of tears and Wentworth stops.

"Don't leave." Wentworth cries and I do too. "I was heart broken. I couldn't stay." I cry back and he shakes his head. "That baby, it should've been yours, you could've brought it into this world." Wentworth says and I frown.

"It's okay." I hush him, wiping his tears and he shakes his head. "Sorry, I don't know why I just did that." Wentworth coughs, trying to act normal and I carry on hugging his naked body.

"Let's not plague this space with bad memories okay?" I smile and Wentworth does to. Dropping the duvet to the floor and laying my body down onto the bed. I admire him, as Went climbs over my body, his hands holding my sides.

"We can have sex until my birthday, you wanted that." I smile, gesturing to the time. 11:36pm, 24 minutes until my birthday. "I don't care about the sex, I care about you. Sex is an added bonus." Went smirks, flicking my nipples with his fingers.

"Well then, use your bonus." I laugh and he does too. "We're staying here tonight. Your dad's on a job he'll be back late, the birthdays cancelled since Emma-"