Epilogue

9 years later

Y/N's POV

"I don't know if I can do this anymore." I sigh into the phone as I set the table.

"Look, after everything that has happened, you can't blame the child. They had nothing to do with it." Anna reasons but I shake my head. She can't see and I realise how stupid that was as I watch my son William sat on the floor, playing with his action figures.

"Look, it's William's birthday today. His asshole father will be here any moment now, I'll talk to you later. Okay?" I prepare myself for the mental torture of his dad and Anna sighs hanging up.

Once again, sighing in despair I lift my 8 year old from the ground, glaring at him, trying my absolute best not to yell. "Grape juice, on the white carpet. You are so lucky it's your birthday, and I'm too lazy to bend down and strangle you." I joke and he struggles to stop giggling, which melts my no longer cold heart.

"Sorry mummy." William apologises and I smile ruffling his hair, before sending him up to change his clothes.

As I hold the pamphlet in my hand the bell rings, and I know just who it is. Stuffing the clinics letter deep into the kitchen drawers, I double check my body is not visible at all; trudging towards the front door.

"Hello." I sarcastically smile and he returns the gesture.

"Never happy to see you." Wentworth rolls his eyes.

"The feeling is mutual." I snap back and then we both pull on a fake smile as William races down, hugging his father.

"Are you ready?" He asks and I nod as I call him into the kitchen.

"It's a funeral, not a holiday, what the hell have you packed?" Wentworth huffs as he lifts the bag.

"Well maybe, if you weren't such a self centred prick, and didn't hide my aunts cancer from me, for 8 fucking years. I would've been able to give her two sons, these things ages back." I roll my eyes and he sighs.

"It's Claire's funeral today, it's our sons birthday, stop being a bitch, and actually think about others for once." He argues as he loads the suitcase into the back of his car.

"That's very hypocritical coming from you Wentworth, if you actually practiced what you preached, we wouldn't be getting a divorce now, would we?" I snarl, earning a glare from him.

"We're getting a divorce because you're a delusional cow, who thinks every time I step out of the house, I'm cheating on her." Wentworth yells as he slams the front door shut and I sigh.

"It wouldn't be the first time though, would it baby?" I mumble and he looks to me, shaking his head.

"It happened, once. You can't forgive me, this is your fault." He argues back and I laugh. "It's my fault you cheated on your wife, pants down, dick inside another woman. Give me a break." I roll my eyes, barging past him.

"Did you even buy William a birthday present?" I yell and he throws the wrapped box onto the sofa next to me.

"You act like you're such a caring mother, why don't we ever mention how you were sat in the abortion clinic 8 years ago, when you were pregnant with my son." Wentworth snaps.

"Because I was still a teenager, and had a life ahead of me. The same one, you destroyed." I yawn, tired of this same argument, every other week, for the last few years.

"Whatever." He sighs, also reclining onto the sofa, flicking through the channels on the TV.

While waiting for William to finish his lunch so we can leave, the doorbell goes off.

"I'll answer it." Both Wentworth and I say at the same time, glaring at each other.

"My house, I'll go." I stand, gripping onto his shoulder, mentally hating myself for needing his help, but this sickness is of no help.

Turning back, William has trudged over to his father, feeding him the remainder of his dinosaur shaped nuggets, all the whilst Wentworth is staring at me.

~~~

"Y/N." He smiles, the floor surrounding him, covered with gift bags, in his hand, a huge, blue gift box, perfectly wrapped.

My eyes widen in shock, confusion masking my entire face. Stood still just staring at him.

"Y/N!" Wentworth calls but I don't reply.

Soon after Went approaches, his arm wrapped around my waist, suddenly tightening, when he notices him as well.

"How?" I stare him deeply in the eyes, William runs up to the front door, Wentworth pushes him away, but it's too late. He looks to me for permission before he kneels down.

"Happy birthday William." He smiles handing him the box.

"Dad, what are you doing here?" I pull William behind me, watching as he looks up to me.

"It's a very long story, I promise I'll tell you it all, but first, the baby. I've been dying to meet and spoil both my grandchildren." He smiles and I shake my head.

"You're already dead." I snap at him, Wentworth steps forward this time.

"Both?" Wents eyebrows furrow. "Surprise." I awkwardly mumble as he looks to my stomach then back at Dad.

"Bro, how are you alive?" He asks just as shocked. Dad looking exactly how he used to, smart, in an expensive suit, maybe 2 or 3 more wrinkles, and a few grey hairs, that's all.

"I'll explain everything I promise. But I should come inside." He checks and I nod.

"Sorry, come in." I open the door wider for him, Wentworth helps with the bags.

"I missed you." He smiles, wrapping his arms around me, embracing me tightly.

"Daddy, you died. I missed you, so much." I cry as he rubs circles on my back.

"I was with your...

Just as he starts to pronounce, there's a huge BANG, and I scream as I watch flames engulf William and then the rest of us.

"Went." I cough through the fire, both of us trying our hardest to shield William.

"Hey, I love you." Is the last thing he says, to both William and I, and then the entire house collapses onto us, the explosion no doubt, huge.

A/N

That is the mothereffing end bitches!

Did you like it?

Just to clarify, there was a bomb and the whole house is GONE and everyone inside.

Hehe I'm evil.

Okay bye.

You lot are gunna kill me.

~xx