Chapter 5

3 months later
(Still 16)

Y/N's POV

"I guess this is goodbye." I smile sadly rubbing my hands on my legs and Wentworth follows. I stand from my chair and start to walk out to the car. I'd seen my dad just a little while ago, but decided to see Wentworth alone at his home.

"This is it." He sighs, pulling me in for a tight hug. I never really planned on going to college, but my dad forced me to, and after a while I got into the idea. It was only 2 years away from home.

"I'll see you at your house later on though." He smiles and I do too. We both know at home, in front of my father, nothing is the same because we have to act like uncle and niece. But when my dad's not around, it's like the whole entire world doesn't matter, it's just Wentworth and I.

Me leaving for college is our unofficial way of breaking up whatever it is, we have. "I'll miss you." We both say at the same time and then start to laugh. Wentworth follows me to my car, his head resting on mine, my arms draped around his neck.

"So, this is it." He repeats and I laugh. "This is it." I respond and he huffs. Wentworth and I, we would have sex, be immature, whatever you want to call it, uncle and niece with benefits, but we definitely had something.

"Just once." He whispers into my ear and I slowly start to cave in. "Just once." I smile, allowing him to serenade me back to his bedroom. Making love, like the truth of the matter that it is, which is we won't see each other again. Or at least for a very long time.

Present day.
2 and a half years later
(18 years old)
(Her dad's 34 and Wents 31)

"Don't stress it." My boyfriend Jack smiles and I smile back at him, holding his hand tightly as he drives the car. "You don't know my dad, he's scary." I laugh and Jack does too. Honestly, I'm not scared of my father, I don't even know why I'm scared. I'm nervous to see Wentworth that's all.

For the 2 years I spent in college I hadn't gone home a single time. I was always with my friends and spoke to my dad frequently on the phone. I'd just about heard Wentworth in the background a few times but that's really all. It's going to be so awkward seeing him, the last time we saw each other we fucked until we couldn't think straight. Like usual.

Snapping out of my vulgar thoughts I start to exit the car and help Jack with the bags. "So when we get inside, just keep small talk, don't smile too much, but also don't not smile too much. And don't be yourself, but you can be your kind self, just don't over do it or they'll think your a pussy, and-"

"Y/N, you're rambling again!" Jack laughs and I sigh laughing too. "Nerves." I sigh and he walks over to me pecking me on the lips. "By the way, did I ever say, nice house." He smiles and I do too.

"Hands off my daughter!" A shout breaks us out of our trans and I look to my father. "Dad!" I shout and run up to him hugging him. "Please be nice." I whisper in his ear and he rolls his eyes as he lifts me in the air.

"Hi Mr Y/L/N, I'm Jack." Jack extends his hand and I internally die. He's so cute but my dad will hate him. After glaring at my boyfriend for an eternity and giving him the cold shoulder, he walks into the house with me, leaving Jack to bring the bags in. I mouth a sorry but he brushes it off understanding.

"You could at least try and be nice to him daddio." I whine and he rolls his eyes. "Nice to who?" A blonde lady walks up to us and I look her up and down, she's rather young if you ask me. "Y/N's boyfriend." My dad grumbles and she laughs loudly.

"I'm sorry, who are you?" I retaliate and she stops laughing. "I'm Emma." She plasters a smile onto her face yet again and I roll my eyes. "Emma who, why are you in my home?" I ask her irritated and she stops smiling.

"My fiancée." I turn my head around and notice a completely new Wentworth. He's so much more handsome and stronger. I would be lying if I said I didn't want to drool. "Long time no see buddy." He smiles standing behind Emma and I shake my head.

"Buddy? Another shitty nickname just great." I laugh and he does too.

"I thought dad tried to marry another bimbo and force me to call her mum, my bad." I smirk as I watch my dad groan out loud in embarrassment. "If this is about your boyfriend, I won't bully him if you don't mention that cow again." He says and I agree. Let's just say, my dad hasn't had the best track record of women.

But this Emma lady doesn't even look like a bimbo. She looks like a normal blonde girl. Definitely legal this time.

After meeting with the family, Jack and I went straight upstairs to freshen up while dinner was set.

"I'm sorry that he's rude, he'll warm up to you eventually." I sigh as I change into my pyjamas and jack shrugs. "It's cool, my dad's done the same things with all of my sisters boyfriends I get it." He laughs and I do too. "Your family was so nice and welcoming last year, for Christmas and the summer, it just makes me feel bad." I laugh and he does too.

Wentworth's POV

"He's your dad, I'd do the same if I ever had daughters." Her boy band boyfriend Jack says as I listen through the door and Y/N giggles. "I want sons, millions of sons, so I can force them to beat up their dad." Y/N replies and then there's some muffled screaming and giggling. I can't make sense of.

I didn't even realise I missed Y/N this much until I saw her today after ages. I lift my hand, and after a few seconds I knock.

Her boyfriend opens the door smiling and I look over his shoulder at Y/N tying her hair up. "Dinners ready babe, come on." I smile at her and she smiles back. That tingling feeling in the back of my spine and end of my hip, re occurring after years. "We're coming." Y/N smiles and then I walk away.

"This girl." I whisper frustrated, punching my leg trying to relieve the feeling. "Baby, get me some glasses please I can't reach them." Emma smiles and I hand her the dishes. I watch as she sets them out. Standing I snake my arm around her waist. "You look amazing today." I muffle into her shoulder and she giggles.

"I'm pretty sure your niece hates me." She laughs and I let go of her instantly. There goes that niece thing again, I've been fine with it since she left, why is it affecting me now that she's back.

"She hates everyone." I smile leaning back on the kitchen counter and she sighs. "Oh well. I hope she loves my food." She smiles and I do too. Y/N hates vegetables, if this couldn't be more of a disaster I don't know what is. My ex and my fiancé eating dinner together. Not to mention her idiot of a boyfriend as well.

~xx