Chapter 8

Continued

WENTWORTH'S POV

2 hours after everyone's fell asleep and more waiting before that, I decide to sleep myself. Y/N probably forgot about our film, I could hear her and Jack giggling the entire time in their room.

Minutes pass and I start to drift to sleep when there's a faint knock on my bedroom door. Pulling myself out of the covers I exit the room and look at Y/N smirking. "Shhhh." She hushes me, grabbing ahold of my hand and dragging me down to the living room.

"Horror or romance?" Y/N asks and I roll my eyes. She knows I don't like romances neither do I like horrors. Taking the safe bet, I choose romance. "Great, now I choose the snacks." Y/N smirks and I take some time to admire her for who she is.

"There's no ice cream, I ate it." I answer truthfully and Y/N looks to me shocked. "You are a horrible man." She dramatically cries and I roll my eyes. "Grab some shoes, lets go get some." I pull my jacket on and she instantly jumps up happy. Both of us entering the car.

"This weird habit of yours. Sometimes a child, other times a 50 year old business woman. I'll never understand it." I laugh and Y/N flips me the finger. "I don't think so." I laugh, grabbing a hold of her finger and she rolls her eyes. I stop the car at a red light.

"Ouch." She complains and I notice her finger being twisted. "Sorry." I apologise, not meaning to hurt her and she smirks.

"Kiss it better." Y/N pouts. It's only a kiss, that's not that bad. I think to myself, as I still have a hold on her finger, my other hand steering the car to the curb of the street.

Pulling her finger close to me I kiss the soft skin, and then surprise her as I push it inside of my mouth. Slowly sucking on the skin, my eyes staying on hers. "Oh." She almost moans, as I pull the finger away from my mouth.

Slowly, after a minute Y/N leans forward, grabbing ahold of my hand, guiding it to her chest and then lower to her hips. My hand squeezes her waist and she tightens her grip on my arm. "Higher." She whispers, my hands freely running up and down her sides. Her hands both squeezing the seat of the car in pleasure when my hand massages her breast.

"Lap." I instruct and help lift her onto my body. Switching the car off I pull Y/N's trousers down to her knees, her face burying into my shoulder while she unbuckles my belt.

"Just once." We both whisper at the same time and then nod together. It's funny, because every time we use that phrase, we start to have sex constantly.

"We really shouldn't." I groan turned on and  Y/N starts to roll her hips on mine. "Just once." She mumbles into my ear, my hips rolling back into hers as she struggles to pull my boxers down.

Leaning up a bit she pulls them down to my knees and then connects her lips to mine. Y/N holds my length in her hand, slowly massaging the tip.

"Fuck." I moan stimulated and she smirks on my lips. "Just once." I look her in the eyes and she nods. "Just once." She repeats. With that, I push myself into her and she squeals, dragging her nails down my shirtless back.

Pulling in and out of Y/N, pounding harder and faster each time I enter her, my hands grip onto her carefully sculpted ass. "Wentworth there." She moans, as my teeth bite into her neck. Her sweet spot never leaving my mind.

"I've wanted to do this for so long." Y/N moans, beads of sweat dripping down her body. "Fucking me too." I grunt out in between thrusts and Y/N screams, pleasure pulsating through her body.

Flipping our bodies over, Y/N's sat on top of me, rocking her hips back and forth, sat on my dick. I hold her breast in one hand, while sucking on the other one. Swirling my tongue around the erect nipple. "I love them." I groan, gesturing to her breasts. They've always been huge.

"I know." She whispers, pulling my head up and joining our lips together again. They mould in perfect synchronisation, butterflies floating around my stomach like they once did a few years back, merely at the thought of Y/N.

I open my mouth, forcing my tongue into Y/N's and she moans into the kiss. Y/N rocks her hips faster and more aggressive, when she starts to reach her high, her nails digging into my back. Her other hand squeezing my neck carefully.

Releasing inside of her, Y/N soon follows after me. Heavily panting as do I. We carry on making out, my hands still feeling around her half naked and half clothed body. "I need you to do something for me." She rushes into the kiss and I hum a response, meaning to carry on.

Y/N pulls away from my lips and I look her in the eyes worried. "We can do this. Just don't tell anyone." Y/N whispers and I watch her serious face, scanning her for any doubt. "We gotta be careful." I speak and she nods. "Not in the house?" Y/N suggests and I nod.

"Talk about this later." I smirk, pulling Y/N in for a long lasting kiss and she giggles. "My boyfriend's asleep, thinking I'm next to him right now." She laughs and I do too.

"Forget boyfriend, try fiancé." I chuckle and Y/N does too. "She took my room." Y/N complains into the kiss and I sigh. "I told her not to. Your dad said you wouldn't mind." I mutter into the kiss and Y/N shakes her head, her hand squeezing my balls.

"We had sex in that room." She says and I smirk. "A. Lot." I speak in between pecks to her neck, as Y/N giggles. "I missed you." I repeat for the hundredth time since she's returned. "I missed you too." Y/N whispers, kissing my head.

"We should go home now." I say in between kisses to her neck and she makes a whining sound. "We need another London." Y/N reminisces and I grin at the memory, pulling my clothes back up, Y/N doing the same after kissing me a final time.

"Fuck it, you know what we need? A hotel room." I sigh, Y/N turning her head watching me confused and I nod. "Tonight." I smirk and she laughs pulling her shirt back over her head. "Go on then." She smiles and I start the car, changing directions from the shops to the closest hotel.

"Isn't your home closer?" She asks, her hand in mine and I smirk. "My home doesn't exist anymore." I wait for her expression and just as I expected, she's a mixture of angry, shocked and sad. "Why?" She asks in disbelief and I start to laugh.

"What was I going to do with that house after you left? Max needed to be looked after. Your dads house was empty. I moved in completely. The sole purpose of my house was it being some place where the two of us would have sex, when your dad was at home. But then you left." I frown and Y/N smiles sadly.

"For what it's worth, the sex there was very good." Y/N smirks and I do too. "I know it was. I did you every night after school sweetheart. You'd beg me to not stop, or did you forget?" I look to her and she starts to laugh slightly shy.

Pulling up, Y/N and I step out of the car and I grab the keys to our room. "Do you really want this love?" I ensure one more time and she nods.

"Good." I rip my shirt off, pushing Y/N down onto the bed, peeling her clothes off as quick as possible. Boning her all night.

~xx