Chapter 14

How do I add gifs to my chapter?

The next day

Wentworth's POV

Sighing I walk up the staircase and knock on  Y/N's room door. "Pack your bags." I speak and she looks at me confused. "We're leaving until stuff dies down." I say and start to walk back to my room. "Wentworth." Y/N calls my name and I look at her waiting.

"Have you broken up with him yet?" I ask when Y/N doesn't say anything and she nods. "I'm scared." A tear falls down her cheek and I sigh pulling her in for a hug. "Why?" I ask her comfortingly, knowing exactly the reason. "Dad's going to kill us, both." Y/N squeaks and I huff knowing it's true. "That's why we're leaving." I explain.

A cough breaks our hug apart and both Emma and Jack are stood at the bottom of the house. "Keep it." I hand Emma the ring back and she throws it to the ground. "You're a pervert, I don't want anything that's yours." Emma whisper yells and I sigh unbothered.

Claire soon joins us after a few seconds of awkward silence and starts to load the duo into the car. "Emma." I call after her and she turns to look at me. "I'm sorry, you found out like this." I apologise once more and all glimmers of hope shatter in her eyes. Emma was always a rebound, someone to make Y/N jealous of. I've never loved anyone except Y/N my entire life.

"Just be happy, you and Y/N, in your twisted little fairytale." Emma mutters, folding Y/N's mothers dress and leaving it on the couch.

Everything Jack had to say, was said to Y/N, a little while ago. I watch as the three leave. I feel guilty after faking and lying to Emma, especially when she was so good, to all of us. But those feelings are nothing compared to the thought of Y/D/N's wrath.

"Y/N!" I yell her name and she joins me from upstairs. "Ya." Y/N looks to me and I smile. "We're going to London aren't we?" She asks and I nod smiling. "Same room, same hotel." I complete and Y/N giggles hugging me tight.

"I just, I know it's not over, but thank god it's over." Y/N whispers and I chuckle loudly. "Your boyfriend was a dick to you." I say squinting my eyes at the thought of him. "Ex-boyfriend, and he's always been nice, that was a new side to him." Y/N defends and I look at her amused.

"Wait, stop looking at me like that. I don't like him." Y/N laughs and I smirk holding her up from her waist. "Bags packed?" I ask her and she nods. Before Claire arrives home and convinces us to stay or sabotages our plan, I grab my bags and start the car up. Y/N right by my side.

"Did you get a call from your dad?" I ask Y/N and she shakes her head. "Just a bouquet of flowers, as always." She sighs relieved as do I. "No news is good news right?" Y/N repeats one of my favourite mottos and I smirk impressed.

"I think you want me to fuck you, in this car right now." I wink at Y/N and she rolls her eyes. "Do you?" I ask, noticing how she crosses her legs, each time I mention sex. "No. Stop it." Y/N groans and I laugh. "Y/N, I've known you all your life, before you were even born. Don't lie to me." I smirk and Y/N looks to me frustrated.

"We should've been having sex last night, on the down low." Y/N frowns and I look to her confused. "We're going to London, I thought you'd be happy?" I look at Y/N and she sighs. "How long until my dad finds out, then finds us." Y/N whispers and I ignore her comment.

"I thought this is what you wanted." I pull the car up on the curb and Y/N shrugs. "I don't know what I want anymore." Y/N looks me in the eyes smiling apologetically and I look at her outraged.

"Don't tell me that Y/N, I just broke my engagement off for you, left the woman who was still pregnant with my child the other morning, jeopardised my freedom and possibly going to jail, just so we could be together, definitely lost my best friend and am being accused by everyone for being a pervert. Now you're telling me you don't know what you want anymore!" I look at Y/N irritated and she looks away from my face.

"It's done, everyone knows, we're going to London because we want things to die down. If your dad finds out he does. Why are you ruining this is all now that it's been done?" I shout but Y/N only keeps on looking away. "Look at me!" I yell and she slowly turns her face to me.

"Is this what you want! Do you really want this?" I speak more gently, scanning Y/N's eyes desperately. "I-I want this, but we'll never be able to be together and you know that." Y/N sighs and I groan. "Leave me to worry about that Y/N. For me to make this work, you have to want this with all of your heart." I look to her and wait for my answer .

"I want this." Y/N whispers, pulling my head closer to hers from the back of my neck and I breathe out a breath of relief. "Good, because I don't know what I'd have left if you didn't." I sigh and Y/N awes me.

"I've wanted this since you were in high school." I speak honestly and Y/N laughs. "For what it's worth, I think I'm truly in love with you Wenty." Y/N smiles and I mirror her expression. "I love you too." I kiss Y/N on the lips and she giggles.

"Our flight leaves in an hour, we'll finish this later okay?" I smile and Y/N nods, struggling to peel herself away from me. "One more." She begs and I sigh giving in. "We really have to go." I murmur in between kisses and Y/N only moans.

"We'll grab the one after." She pants and I laugh. "Eager are we?" I smirk, pulling her body onto my lap and she nods. "Please, lets go to the hotel." Y/N begs yet again, her hands rubbing up and down my chest. "Please Went." My hands run up and down Y/N's waist from underneath her clothes and she moans out loud in pleasure.

I shouldn't have teased her with those looks.

"Please." Y/N repeats and I'm at a loss of words. "You've never been so needy before." I laugh and she only carries on, her hand pumping my length, out of nowhere leaving me speechless. "Just once." She whispers and I grunt as I feel my penis erect. "You know I never say no when you say that, so why are you?" I groan, defeated and Y/N only carries on.

"Hotel, please." She begs endlessly and I give in. "Don't stop." I instruct gesturing to her hand massaging my groin and she nods. Moving back to her seat, still kissing me. "The hotel's far Y/N." I groan, trying to take her mind off the idea of wanting to have sex so urgently and she shakes her head.

"It's a few streets away, Wentworth please."   Y/N pulls my mouth back onto hers and I sigh. "Okay, okay, we're going sweetheart, we're going." I grunt out loud, taking my eyes off the road every few seconds so I can kiss her again.

A/N

Not much happened in this chapter but I think it was important to establish where their relationship stands.