more than ever

this chapter is dedicated to @Trevor352 for the comments! thanks so much!

hope you enjoy

Unknown POV

I was so close to getting her, I could literally smell her.

it was three in the morning and we were waiting at the red eclipses pack boarder line. we were waiting for the sun to rise and so we can attack and I can finally get what belongs to me.

I would have her by now if it weren't for that bitch her mother.

"Sir the troops are getting tired. what should I do?"

I can't trust anyone to do anything right these days.

"I don't care if they have to use toothpicks to keep there eyes open! they will wait until I give the signal, is that clear!!"

my eyes were black with fury, how dare they question me! the messenger gulped and nodded him head. I dismissed him and he scurried away.

I looked back to the woods and through them to the pack house that we would soon be invading.

hours.

just hours and she would be mine.

Eleanors POV

I woke up and looked at the clock on my night stand. It was three in the morning. I felt as if someone was watching me I had a feeling like something bad was going to happen and I didn't like it.

I sighed and put my head back down on my pillow. I closed my eyes and tried to force myself back to sleep.

No such Luck.

I opened my eyes and sighed in the dark. What was wrong?

Lexi why can't I go to sleep?

Im not sure ele. I feel as if something is about to happen.

I feel the same way. should I go wake up Chad?

that might be best.

I get up and put a hoodie on. I open my door and walk down the hallway leading to Chads door, I can hear him snoring which causes me to giggle.

i walk up to him and start shaking him " Chad wake up"

No such Luck.

i lift up my foot and kick him out of the bed.

" What th- ELEANOR!"

i heard him thud on the floor and I winced. If he wasn't so big I would swear he would have a bruise on his butt in the morning

i turned on the light peered over the edge of the bed and looked down on him. he was on his side and he was drumming his fingers. he did not look happy. I gave him a sheepish smile and said, "good morning" He glared up at me looked at his watch and said " why am I up at three in the morning and on the floor?" "I um couldn't sleep?" he sighed and said "your lucky I love you " I smile at him when I hear him mumble " god why couldn't you wake up Hanna, it had to be me" i giggled then he looked up at me and said "why can't you sleep?" i then say "I'm not sure. My wolf and I are on edge. we feel as if something its about to happen and we need to be ready for it."

he gave me a 'are you serious' look

"Im serious chad!"

"ok ok. what do you think is wrong?"

" I'm not sure but it isn't good. i think we need to get the woman and children to a safe place.

"are you sure Ele?"

I looked at him and gave him my final answer

"More than ever"

so sorry this is sooooooo short! and unedited but I just wanted to update for you guys!

thank you also to @alexisblomfield for always being the first to read, vote and comment!