BlackRose

Eleanors POV

I woke up in the backseat of someones car. I felt as if i had no energy and my head was so sore. I tried to move but realised I was tied up. I started to kick and scream, even though it was muffled by the clothe in my mouth. "shut her up Cole!" someone from the from the front seat said.

Cole?

MY MATE COLE?

I felt so many emotions at once. Sadness. Anger. betrayal. HE was m mate I know he hurt me but how could he.

I look to the side to see cole. Except it wasn't cole he looked as if he were in a trance like form his eyes were glossy but not like when you mind link someone and he was just sitting there staring. I hear something beep and I look at the back of his head to see a needle thing inside his neck connected to a bottle thing that held this black lotion.

I gasped in realisation. Oh my god they are poisoning him with Blackrose potion which is very powerful and when being put inside of you, you lose control of yourself and whoever does it to you can control you and get you to do anything. it is impossible to break through the poison.

tears start falling down my cheeks. I know he hurt me but how could they do this to my mate!

I start crying and screaming louder

"Cole come on this isn't you! they are controlling you! you need to break through this!!"

"COLE!! please!"

the driver in front grunts in annoyance and says

"Shut her up cole!!!"

before I could react he stuck something in my neck and the last thing I hear and see before darkness was my mate crying and saying

"I'm so sorry mate"

SiX HOURS LATER

I woke up and once again I had a pounding headache. I groaned and i tried to move my arms only to find that they were tied to a chair. I tried to move my legs and they were tied too. The ropes must be coated in something thats stopping my power. I looked up and saw I was in a dark room and there was a little light above me.

"Hello?!" i called out into the darkness. "HELLO!?!?!?"

"you don't have to yell you know" I heard that voice and it scared me even more.

"I'm glad you remember me" He walked out of the shadows and pulled a chair from behind him. He sat infant of me and sat on the chair. He crossed his legs over and sat like that for a good minute and I was starting to get bored. I opened my mouth to say something when he spoke.

"I didn't want to kill your mum. But I had no choice."

tears sprung to my eyes and I got angry. "how can you accidentally murder someones mother? Do you even know that after you killed her my family blamed me since! my relationship with them will never be the same and I will never get the normal childhood I could of had thanks to you!

he looked at me and smiled. "I'm sorry I didn't introduce myself. MY name is micheal but you can call me mike."

"anyway to answer your question, I never said that I did it on accident. I just said I didn't want to do it. She made me do it. when she didn't give me what I wanted, I flipped out and lost control of my wolf. My wolf feels as if when we ask for something there should be no questions asked. We also feel like since your'e the most powerful wolf right now, that we deserve you as a mate"

My eyes go so wide. He wants me to be his mate?!?!? I try to contact my wolf but felt my headache get worse and I hiss my pain.

"aww were you trying to use your powers? That won't work dear I've injected you with a special serum to stop your abilities. As with your "mate" cole I've injected him with the Blackrose."

a growl erupted from my throat and Mike laughed and said, "MY my looks like i'll have to up your dosage. Anyway don't be mad at him. I'm in control of him and everything he does is because I've commanded him to do it. He will be like that until I realise him from the mind control

I looked at him in horror. How could he do such things to people. to his own kind?!

"whats wrong with you! how could you be so cruel to people who have never done anything to you?"

All of a sudden I felt a stunning sensation on my cheek and I was spitting out blood.

Did this son of a bitch just slap me?

"Don't ever question me you little bitch! I am the man and you will do as I say. I will be the first ever king and you will give all of your power and control to me. I want to rule over all mythical creatures and humans. I WILL HAVE WHAT I WANT IF ITS THE LAST THING I DO!!!" he screamed the last part and got some spit on my face

ew thats disgusting

after he was done he stormed out and slammed the door behind him.

What am I going to do??

ONE WEEK LATER

he keeps sending Cole in to give my injections of what serum he has created for me. even though cole is being controlled because he is an alpha and my mate he doesn't give it all to me and so I can slowly feel my power returning, I'm just not letting them know of it. just the other day I felt Lexi stir and I was so happy because I thought I had lost her.

eleanor you need to go to sleep tonight.

I can't Lexi. I don't want them to do anything while i'm asleep.

they won't I'm made sure of it.

how?

i've commanded Mikes slaves to not let them. no matter what Mike has told them that will always obey the moon goddess's daughter because you are a princess and a future queen. now hush here comes cole.

the door opened and there stood my mate. He had the same gloss in his eyes that I had seen since I had gotten here. everytime it made me want to cry.

"Hey cole"

He said nothing in reply. It was always like this though I always wondered how he said Im sorry in the car but maybe he had just gotten the serum in him and wasn't fully affected.

once he was done he packed up and left.

"Bye cole"

"Bye Eleanor"

Was his mind building a resistance to the mind control serum?

I eventually feel asleep

COLES POV

I was trapped inside my own mind. I see everything I was doing and saying but I couldn't control it. every time Mike made me give Ele that stuff I tried to fight myself but it was no use. Although because I was a Alpha and Eleanor was My mate I was able to stop myself from giving her all of it so she could eventually build up her power back. IT hurt my head when I fought back but it was worth it for my mate.

In a way though, I was glad.

I was able to hear MIke's Plans and he thought that I would forget all of this once he gave control of my body. But I would remember every thing and would help ELe.

Hang in there Ele I"ll save you

.

.

,

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

hey guys! so sorry this is short but hope you like :)

vote

comment

share

:P