Willow

Brents POV

I looked away from my brother kissing his mate. I'm 20 years old and still haven't found my other half. I gaze up at the full moon. I wish my dad or mum could tell me where she is.

I sighed and got down on my knees

dear Moon Godess, Well mum

I know we don't speak a lot and you probably don't forgive me for what I did to Ele but please give me a sign or anything of where my mate could be. I love My brother, sister and friends but my worlds not complete without my mate. Please. I love you and dad so much and miss you so much.

I got back up and brushed myself off. I looked back up at the moon and whispered a soft "Amen" I turned and started to walk towards the rest of the group.

.

.

.

.

.

.

Willows POV (Lexi I know you like this name)

I woke up to the sunlight shining through and gave a big yawn before hoping off my bed and making my way towards my bathroom. I look at my reflection to see my Dark brown hair flowing down my shoulders in a tangled mess. My bright Green eyes looking dull and tired and MY Olive skin. Im 18 but I look younger because I have a short but curvy body and a heart shaped face.

once I finish brushing my teeth I make my way to my closet and change into a black adidas crop top, denim shorts and white converse. I put my hair into a messy bun grab my sunglasses and make my way downstairs.

I greet my friends and family and open the fridge to grab some fresh blood mhm

oh yeah did I mention I'm a vampire

well I am. but we only drink animal blood.

I woke up today feeling excited like something big was going to happen and I didn't know what but I guess I was going to find out.

i make my way outside and sit in the sun while drinking blood.

just because were vampires doesn't mean we can't be in the sun, and no we don't sleep in a coffin.

My dad comes out and I smile at him and say "Hey dad"

he smiles back and says "Hey sweetie do you want to go for a run?"

i nod excitedly and make my way upstairs.

I once again get changed into some nike fitness tights a blue tank top and my black and white nikes. I grab my drink bottle and phone and meet my dad outside.

"Ok so today willow we will do a different track then usual okay?"

"Okay dad lets go!!" i say excitedly, I love running.

he chuckles and we start running through the forest.

.

.

.

.

30 minutes later and Im still running beside my dad and I am loving this track, its so nice with the pine trees

my dad and I come to a stop our breathing making weird patterns in the cold air.

he looks at me and says "okay you want to race? I'll go this way, and you go that way and when you get to the end turn left and carry on and it should lead to pack house" he points left for him and right for me. I nod and get ready to run

"3. 2. 1, GO!"

as soon as he says go I sprint through the forest dodging the trees and bits of stick I can feel the wind rushing past me and I love it!

it had been a while and I realised I had gone the wrong way, I look around to see if I could recognise anything but no such luck.

shoot I was Living the moment I didn't realise I went the wrong way, I start walking forward when I see this massive castle like house and gasp in awe. I sniff the air and smell.... werewolf!

i gasp and start to turn around when I am met with two big guys standing there. I think they were guards.

oh no

.

.

.

.

.

Brents POV

my wolf kept stirring and I didn't know why.

I was watching tv when one of the guards came in. he looked at me and said "alpha we have a visitor and she's a vampire"

I frown in confusion, we've never had a vampire on our land before, we don't hate vampires and years ago we made a pact to not be enemies and be there if we need each other.

" ok thank you, please take me to her" he nods and starts walking down the hallway and outside. I start to smell this amazing smell like raspberries and mint, My wolf starts barking in excitement, and I'll admit I was excited too. I look around and then I see her.

She was short but had a curvy body. she had long brown hair, and a heart shaped face, her green eyes shone bright and her cute little nose was turned up in confusion

I smile widely and walk towards her, I see her look at me and she gasps, when she realises I'm her mate, she looks up and down at me and blushes hiding her face behind her hair.

once i am in front of her I grab her hand and say

"Hello mate"

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

YAY he found his mate :P aww hope you guys liked this really short chapter hehe sorry

also wondering if anyone would like to share this book and be my editor or help with ideas on what to write next?

I'm also going to do a cover contest so send me cover ideas if you have any :)

love y'all

vote

comment

share

:P