coronation (part 1)

enjoy :P

.

.

.

.

.

Brents POV

she is all we have left.

Dad is gone and all we have is each other.

He's gone and we never even got to make up. I lost my dad before I got to tell him that I forgive him.

Eleanor stirred in our arms and we both looked down to see she had a look of sadness on her face. "She still thinks that we will hurt her" I said as I looked up at troy. I sighed and looked down at my baby sis.

A tear falls down my cheek

"We're going to have to work hard to change that Troy. We're all she has now, so we need to be the best for her. We don't have a choice. I need my sister in my life and so do you." I looked over at him and he was looking at Eleanor.

"Your'e right"

We snuggled closer to her and she seemed to relax a bit. Troy seemed to fall asleep instantly. and so did I.

.

.

.

.

Six months later

I was in the game room on the third floor with Brent and Cole and we were playing call of duty.

i decided to forgive Brent and Troy and its almost like its back to normal and we're like best friends.

I also forgave cole and we have gone on a few dates but Im not ready to mate yet. Its only been 6 months and what they did to me will always be at the back of my mind. Hopefully in the future ill be able to forgot the past and mate with him. 

it still hurts when I think of my dad but I know that he is with mum up there and looking down on us.

I had my birthday two months ago turning 18 and so my coronation is coming up for me to become Queen!! Aka the moon goddess. I am so nervous and don't know how I'm going to be able to do it but I know that I have my family, friends and my mate to help.

I also learnt all of my powers but haven't used them often because we haven't had any rogue wars or anything. 

I am brought out of my thoughts when there was a knock on the door.

i stand up and open the door to see one of the servants.

"Yes?"

"you have a visitor by the name of Troy Johnson and his mate Hailey Chester." I smiled and thanked him rushing down the stairs I jump down the last one and landed right in front go my brother. "Hey Troy!!" I tackled him and we fell into a hug. HE laughed and hugged me back. "Hey Ele I have someone I want you to meet."

I looked over a saw a pretty fair skinned girl. she had long red hair and a short but curvy body.

I stuck out my hand and said "Hi I'm Eleanor, Troy's baby sister"

she bowed and said "its an honour to be in the presence of the moon goddess's daughter and the packs top warrior.

"Oh you don't have to bow, Relax. You're my sis in law!!" she blushed and I grabbed her in a hug which she seemed surprised but she returned it.

I let go and Troy looks at me and says "SO sis I heard that Coles been treating you right and has marked you"

I blushed and smiled widely.

" Nicole my coronation is coming up and I need a dress do you wanna go shopping?"

she smiled and said "I would love to!"

"Ok!"

i linked arms with her grabbed my coat, keys and wallet and we were off.

SHOPPINGG!!!

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

three days later

It was the day of my coronation and I was a nervous wreck. When I had woken up this morning I had a fat pimple on my chin and the decorators and cooks were late and were having a hard time with making everything on time. most of the guests had arrived and so the pack house was pretty busy.

it was becoming very overwhelming.

.

.

.

.

it was about seven hours before the coronation ceremony and I was running around the castle with some rollers in my hair and some woman following me doing various things to my hair and face.

I spun around and started to make my way upstairs with the hair and makeup crew following close behind.

this was going to be a long day and its barely even stated.

Coles POV

I was waiting downstairs helping with the boys lift some of the heavy decorations in the room.

today was my beautiful mates coronation to become queen and I was so proud of her.

Everyday I still regret what I did to her but she always is telling me that she's forgiven me and loves me.

I love her so much and would do anything for her.

I can't wait to see her

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

Eleanors POV

five hours later

I was standing in front of my floor length mirror and I was amazed.

those hair and makeup people have some skills.

I was wearing a peachy long strapless dress that had splits on each side of my legs and red flowers on it.

my hair was in a bun and i had dangling earrings, natural makeup and red lipstick

I was dressed and ready to go. But I wasn't ready to do this. I turned to my Brothers, Hailey, Aria and Hanna. They all looked great but I'm sure they could feel the nerves coming off me. "I don't think I can do this you guys. Im not ready!"

"oh yes the hell you are!! I worked too hard on this night and you are going to enjoy it if it kills you and me both!!" I look at Aria and burst out laughing. her face was as red a s a tomato and she looked like she was steaming. once i finished I hugged her.
"Thanks Aria I needed that."

"Um I was serious"

I chuckled and nodded my head. "i know. Now lets go"

.

.

.

.

.

short i know :( but I'm bored at school and felt like updating lol. not getting as much reads or votes so don't know if I should carry on :/ but i'll see

hope you enjoyed

please

vote

comment

share

:P

xoxox