When are we going after them

Chads POV

I believed her when she said that. I had to go tell aria and Hanna. oh if your wondering why aria my mate wasn't sleeping with me is because she wanted to have a sleepover with Hanna.

I walked down the hall and knocked on Hannas door room. I heard her answer "What is it" "get aria up its important, its about Ele."

We were all sitting down I'm my office when we heard a ear shattering scream. We rushed out of the office to find the pack all running around and screaming. Mates were trying to protect each other and mothers were grabbing their children and running.

there were rouges everywhere and wolves from our pack trying desperately to fight them off.

she was right.....

we were so unprepared and we were getting slaughtered.

our woman, our children, our warriors all getting killed.

Hanna snapped her fingers in front of my face and pulled me out of my thoughts.

"Hanna take Aria and the mothers and children to the safe basement ok!" she nods and walks off with Aria.

love you Aria I mind linked

i love you too chad, be careful please she replied back

I look at Eleanor and we nod. I let her fight because She's our best warrior and we shift joining the chaos.

I jump on a dirty browns wolfs back and ran my claws down his back, tearing him to shreds. Suddenly the wind was knocked out of me. I was pushed by another wolf into a wall and I heard something crack. I yelp in pain and try to stand up but it was useless. they broke my leg!

I look up to see a grey wolf with red eyes and foam lined his mouth.

this fucker had rabies

he jumped to land on me and I closed my eyes, ready for death but it never came. I opened my eyes to see some sort of golden shield around me. my eyes widen as I look around to see all the pack members with a shield around them and rogues looking really confused. I look across and see Eleanor with he eyes wide open and her eyes shining so bright I swear I needed sunglasses.

STOP!

her voice rang thoughtout the whole field and every wolf stopped and bowed down to her.

Well she is the moon godess's daughter

someone started to clap slowing and sarcastically. "well done Eleanor well done. Im impressed. Really! my how you've grown!" her eyes started to turn back to their original golden. she looked at him and said " I remember you. not your face but that voice. Your voice..." she trailed off and stopped as she was nearly right in front of him. she was trying to remember him. you could see it on her face. I had shifted back and Zac my beta had come over to check my leg but his attention was on Eleanor. she gasped and pointed with her hand over her mouth.

"you killed my mother!"

it was barely a whisper but we all heard and we growled.

"she finally got it!" he looked around with a evil smile on his face.

She started to get angry and her eyes started glowing so bright we all blocked our eyes from the light. but it ended too quick. the light disappeared and we looked to see her on her knees looking like all the energy was drained from her.

well she only just learnt how to use her power, it must use a lot of energy.

When I see the man who killed her mother start walking towards her with an evil look in his eyes, I start to shout

"ELE LOOK O-"

but before anyone could react he grabbed her and put a gun to her head. we all growled in horror.

"if any of you try to attack us or follow us she will die and so will all of you."

We watch in horror as he jumps in his van and all the rogues leave.

He is a Monster.

once we saw all of them gone I look at zac and say

"When are we going after them?"

.

.

.

.

.

so sorry this is really short again!!! but hope you enjoy!

vote

comment

share

:P